By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I completed the Subspace Emissary. Wow, that was so awesome!

Most of it I did co-op with my friend Gimic300. But I beat the rest without him. That was so fun. I don't know why some people didn't like it or at least didn't enjoy it as much as I did.

Do you you like the SSE? Favorite parts? Least favorite parts?

I loved the whole damn thing! 500 times better than the puny adventure mode of Melee!!!

Around the Network

u got ur Wii back already?

OT: i loved it too - mostly the battle with Ridley. Very satisfying indeed...

I cant even play it and am as such a bit bitter about the whole thing.

No, actually, my mom finally shipped my Wii to Nintendo yesterday. I was playing Gimic300's Wii.

He let me borrow his Wii last night and tonight.

Yea the cut scenes made SE worth it . I got 93pecent need to go back and beat the levels with the green flag to make it 100. The last boss is kind of cheap with the fly up red wave thing that instant ko's you.

Around the Network

i actually liked the SSE, for a fighting game i was impressed

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I like Bacon said:

Most of it I did co-op with my friend Gimic300. But I beat the rest without him. That was so fun. I don't know why some people didn't like it or at least didn't enjoy it as much as I did.

I loved the whole damn thing! 500 times better than the puny adventure mode of Melee!!!

I think it's the frustration of wanting to get through it quickly so you can unlock all the brawlers so you can screw around with them first.

I know I loved it but I wanted to get through it fast to play as Sonic so i rushed through the last few stages intentionally taking hits instead of stopping and killing enemies just so I could end it quicker.

I like Bacon said:

Yes.

Favorite parts:  The Maze.  Evil Zelda.  All cutscenes with: Diddy Kong/Fox/Falco or Ike/Marth/Metaknight or Sonic.  The Diddy Kong/Fox/Falco ones were hilarious. 

Least Favorite parts:  All levels with ZSS/Pikachu.  Giant Evil Diddy Kong fight.

My favorite part by the way was the Lucario and Snake meeting. I laughed really hard with that one.

I actually disliked the Sonic part the most... I mean... he's just there.... he doesn't really have any interaction with the rest of the story.

To me it made it feel like the boss was supposed to be Sony or something and Sonic was one of the last pissed off survivors of Sega land after Sony totally destroyed it. Showing that while Sega was down Sonic at least was there to help beat the "evil destroyer of videogame worlds".

Which I really hope wasn't the intent. Well it couldn't be. Wouldn't explain why snake was stealth helping... unless he was a double agent do to him being on a Nintendo console first.

I'm probably reading to much into it... I blame... Vgchartz.

My favorite part was when peach had the tea party with sheik and fox.