By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TLoZ: The Wind Waker is the best looking game ever. Period.

Soriku earned my respect, he is 100% correct, I mean come on nothing compares to that game graphicly, crysis is chicken compared to the turkey which is wind waker on gamecube.

mM
Around the Network

i loove the arguments, imagine this

Conspiracy PR: STHU!! Our games aren't realistic, it's not about details, It's what Best in my eyes. In fact, I think Crusin' is the best looking game ever because it's artistic.

Frankly, I don't agree a bit, but you can claim it's your opinion so I'm just going to say... "meh."

EDIT: I love Zelda TP graphics myself. 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

This thread WINS

Yes, true that. :) I'd much rather have a WW-style game than a 'realistic' version of Zelda. MUCH rather. Upped to Wii standards, of course, both visually and control-wise. That'd be too awesome. *.*

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I'm addicted to the WW style explosions.

Around the Network

It is a very good looking game. But I think Okami looks better in my eyes.

Oh, in your opinion.

SeriousWB said:
I'm addicted to the WW style explosions.

Yeah those are so awesome in Brawl.

I have been saying this since before Windwaker was released, and I still say it now.

@KingofWale, yes it is an opinion, but it is not based on people thinking "oh noes teh Wii can't do realizms, I have to proclaim cartoons ftw"
Partly because many (like me) have said it since long before the Wii, when Nintendo's system could equal or better the others in realism (ok XB may have been a tad more powerful but it meant squat to most peoples eyes)
And partly because no one in their right mind would claim Cruis'n looks good even if it were a launch PS2 game, and it's not necessarily a love of cel-shaded graphics either, it's just that in Windwaker it has been used beautifully and not just because it's cheaper (ie Cel-Damage from last gen was a run-of-the-mill style of cel shading that was just bland) Regarding LoZ:TP. I just felt it was rather lacking in looks, one of the main things that pissed me off was when you step into the light to get out of a mini-dungeon thing, and nothing happens except the camera looks up and a sound effect, similarly I wanted more for the chest appearances, which in TP just appeared out of bright light... I wanted something interesting like the swirls of wind that spiral in and out (obviously in TP it wouldn't represent wind)

DQ X on the wii...FTW!!

if you want a really good cell-shaded grfx game on the wii, Soriku this should be your motto..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey