By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2016-Japan:Final Fantasy 15 & Dragon Quest 11,PS4 sales will explode!?

Final Fantasy 15 or Dragon Quest 11 for PS4?

I play both : ) < 3 98 60.12%

Final Fantasy 15 of course ! 30 18.40%

Dragon Quest 11 ! 12 7.36%

see results 23 14.11%

Total:163
Roronaa_chan said:
endy.G said:

if nx will be the rumored cheap home console, i see it selling the most on 3ds, second nx and only third ps4

If NX is just a home console then you can bet it'll be the lowest selling version, it'll have no arguments against the PS4 which will already have DQH1, DQH2, DQB, and many other games.

As for the release date, if DQH2 is spring 2016, i expect holiday 2016 for DQXI in JP and 2017 in the West.

Don't let yourself down with thinking a DQ game will get localized so quickly. Hopefully they'll try harder with this one though.

Around the Network

Oh shit, I just realized that games were in fact announced for 2016, that's awesome. :O

(Even if the west probably won't see the games before 2017)

PS4 Japan line-up is like a dream from 2 years ago.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

The next couple of years are definitely looking up for the ps4 on the jrpg front.

Can't wait to get DQXI.

Around the Network

Not sure about FF15 being as big as previous FF games, espeically in Japan where the series has waned since FF12's release.

Yet Dragon Quest is likely going to be the biggest PS4 game in Japan. I'll probably import it if its that good.

Yeah, Will explode For one week and then again 10k.

NintendoPie said:

Don't let yourself down with thinking a DQ game will get localized so quickly. Hopefully they'll try harder with this one though.

12 months seems about right

Gonna be interesting to see how dead the home consoles really are.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

twintail said:
endy.G said:
why would they explode, if DX will be also on the 3ds and nx?

if nx will be the rumored cheap home console, i see it selling the most on 3ds, second nx and only third ps4
sure it will boost the ps4 sales to some degree, but nothing "explode" like

Maybe because PS4 has a ton of games the 3DS is obviously not getting, and likewise the NX wont get. The TC is not only talking about DQ, he is talking about DQ is relation to tons of other PS4 software. 

NX can be whatever kind of priced console it wants to be, but I think you are straight out wrong if you somehow think that DQ11 is going to sell better on the NX over the PS4. 

we will see
it this thing will be a wii like console and DQ11 is one of the first big hitters, it could do gangbusters