By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dragon Quest XI announced for PS4

Roronaa_chan said:
OttoniBastos said:

not it was not! i was at best,average but since people first played when they were kids/pre-teens,it gets a free nostagia pass that other games like FF13 don't.

lol

pls. FFXV isn't going to hold a candle to FFX

did i say it will?

FF main games are decreasing in quality each entry(FF14 reboot was nice aparently) since 10.

I don't have any hype for FF15(same for zelda)

Around the Network
manuel said:

So you critisize the thread on the Nintendo board, but not this one in the Sony board which only mentions PS4?

?

Im not allowed to mention the other consoles otherwise my thread would be locked for being a duplicate of an older thread -___-
Surely you understand forum rules, no??

OttoniBastos said:
The Fury said:

FFX was a good game.

not it was not! i was at best,average but since people first played when they were kids/pre-teens,it gets a free nostagia pass that other games like FF13 don't.

I see. Only what you think goes. Everyone else is wrong because, well, they are just nostalgic.

Not close-minded at all, I see.

Ka-pi96 said:

FFXV won't even hold a candle to XIII!

I don't want to go there, lol.

Game looks nice!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
manuel said:
BraLoD said:

It even updated with the NX but still not PS4 in the title, lol, lame to see it, but yeah, seems like we would be in need indeed.

So you critisize the thread on the Nintendo board, but not this one in the Sony board which only mentions PS4?

?

Look on the first quote on your post before asking dude, it was the first thing I did.

I saw that. You complained about it being a 2nd thread, but not about the fact that it didn't mention the Nintendo versions.

But be it as it may, people like to make their own thread to get more points and clicks. I believe that's the biggest reason that this is happening.

I fully agree that we don't need 2 or even more threads on the same topic, but it can't be helped.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Finnally just simple a nintendo sony multiplat. This exclusive nonesense is finnally over. The vita should also get a 3DS port tough.

It seems that there's some sort of jump mechanic in the PS4 version?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=206389&page=1

Locking. I updated the other thread.