By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA: "We are dedicated to becoming a brand you love and trust again"

I'm just glad they're self-aware at this point.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

To do so Sega you must make sequels to Vectorman and SOR. Better yet, let someone else make em cause you'll probably screw them up.

Saeko said:
Langrisser 6, Shining Force 4 & Valkyria chronicle 4 on ps4 and you will get my love & trust :D

Unless they make those games with the same dedication of the latest Sonic games, because then they will only gain your eternal hate .

OT: That won't happen overnight, SEGA. So we'll talk in 5 years.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Saeko said:
Langrisser 6, Shining Force 4 & Valkyria chronicle 4 on ps4 and you will get my love & trust :D

Unless they make those games with the same dedication of the latest Sonic games, because then they will only gain your eternal hate .

Well last langrisser was a joke, but still like this better than sonic games, my taste is a little different than most ^^

The first thing, its they need stop talk, and start make good game & localise them !

Dat Atlus effect.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Saeko said:
JEMC said:
Saeko said:

Well last langrisser was a joke, but still like this better than sonic games, my taste is a little different than most ^^

The first thing, its they need stop talk, and start make good game & localise them !

Very true.

Now, from when do we start counting? And do we have to pay attention to only Sega developed games or also to Sega published games?For example, does the recent Tembo the Badass Elephant (developed by Game Freak), count?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Very true.

Now, from when do we start counting? And do we have to pay attention to only Sega developed games or also to Sega published games?For example, does the recent Tembo the Badass Elephant (developed by Game Freak), count?

Well if sega publish a game,  they use their name so they should have a look since they use their name on the box. a game should never get published and end lower than 70 for sure if you not want harm your reputation,  why 70, because in this range its still a game who can be like per some fan, like romance of the three kingdom i love but never  do well in test  !

But this how i see this ^^

Just give me Binary Domain 2 Sega and all is well.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Ka-pi96 said:

What about if I never stopped liking and trusting them and think in the last few years they have been better than ever?

You needen't worry my dear Kapi, they'll still make Football Manager.

I know they're waiting for TGS, but repeatedly proclaiming a new sense of humility and groveling for support without any announcements to earn it is not impressing anyone.