By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game announcements that would make you lose your S#!t

What game announced would make you lose your shit? kinda like how huber lost his shit at Shenmue?

for me it would be Red Dead Redemption 2, i think thats the only game that would make me go nuts, i wouldnt go as wild as huber or start crying like him, but i certainly would be riled up with excitment.

another would be The Last of Us 2,  and/or a Max Payne 4, specially since i dont think this will ever happen. 

Around the Network

warcraft 4.. but will never happen, the story is destroyed because they had to make it realy stupid for the mmorpg crowed.

Crash Bandicoot 4 from Naughty Dog - Waiting for this announcement since 13 years... This would be 1000x bigger than Shenmue 3 and Final Fantasy VII Remake for me!

For me it already happened with re-reveal of The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy VII remake.

Future games would probably be The Last of Us 2 and Bully 2.

TLoU 2 and Kotor 3.

The first way more likely to happen.

Around the Network

This thread has it's options cut short after recent Sony E3.

Vagrant Story II
Dark Cloud 3
Onimusha 4

That's it for now.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Sorta already happened for me woth last guardian and ff7 remake but other games would be....

Suikoden 6 or better yet, a remake of 1 and 2
Streets of rage 4, remake or what ever.
megaman legends 3 being brought back but for consoles
devil may cry, huge fanboy so anything DMC or DmC related i get super excited

Dunno what reveal would make me misplace my salt, it's safely in the cupboard at all times. I guess if I was using it and Half Life 3 was announced I might drop it in shock...That's close enough right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Dunno what reveal would make me misplace my salt, it's safely in the cupboard at all times. I guess if I was using it and Half Life 3 was announced I might drop it in shock...That's close enough right?

please stay on topic, we are talking about losing your shit, not misplacing your salt.... geeez....

TLG re-reveal already happened