By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You asked for more crap PS4 exclusives? Step right up, Onechanbara

Even though its shit i'm sure there are thousands of people in Japan that loved it.

Around the Network
BOLLOCKS said:
Step yo game up, Japan.

what game? we get new japanese games every month. I prefer these games like godzilla and Bikini samurai squad over 2D indie games from the west

OttoniBastos said:

>Listening western reviewer's opinion about niche japanese games.

Remember when God Hand was trashed by IGN and then years after they pretend that review never existed and called God hand a PS2 classic? I'm not saying it will be the same situation here, but you should never EVER listen to western reviews about niche japanese-oriented games.

The game is probably not a masterpiece or some groundbreaking software, but i'm sure the niche demographic that actually buy games like this will have fun with this game.

Notice also how they are only letting western reviewing sites in the metacritic site. No Japanese, Korean, taiwanese, Asian, Russian or Brazillian reviewing sites in Metacrtic 

MoHasanie said:

Maybe we should stop including these garbage games in exclusives lists.

Yeah, anything without a 75 (Green for Good) on metacritic should be removed from exclusive lists in the whose epenis is bigger competitions

MoHasanie said:

Maybe we should stop including these garbage games in exclusives lists.

exclsuives are exclusives. I prefer them over the 2D indie games from xbox for example

Around the Network

But Neptunia's Metacritic score is improving!

Why are clickbait titles like this acceptable?

IAmCrimsonLegion said:
Oooh, Metacritic. The game is alright. Certainly not good, but not bad either. It's exactly what I expected.

This... one of my favorite series : romance of the three kingdom, never get good metatric, and i  really like the game, so i don't care about what think about a game when i am buying !

And there is no note from japan for metatrics, and its just plain wrong !

Aerys said:
Snoopy said:

I highly doubt Microsoft will just let them "port the game" over. That is why when ps3 got NGS2 they got a different version of the game and same thing with dead rising. Microsoft will retain rights to the xbox version of the game.

Microsoft has absolutely no words to say about thé ps4 version after thé timed deal like square enix made it clear

Phil spencer made it clear he won't invest into games that will show up on the rival platform. Its true this game has a time duration, but doesn't mean they can just port the game over. Why would microsoft publish this game (pay for the advertisment and development of this game) just so the same exact version of the game will be on the PS4?  Microsoft probably owns the rights to the xbox version of the game (note: this doesn't mean they own the ip or the game title just the xbox version of the game). 

Snoopy said:
Aerys said:

Microsoft has absolutely no words to say about thé ps4 version after thé timed deal like square enix made it clear

Phil spencer made it clear he won't invest into games that will show up on the rival platform. Its true this game has a time duration, but doesn't mean they can just port the game over. Why would microsoft publish this game (pay for the advertisment and development of this game) just so the same exact version of the game will be on the PS4?  Microsoft probably owns the rights to the xbox version of the game (note: this doesn't mean they own the ip or the game title just the xbox version of the game). 

And after that Square Enix made it clear microsoft has no word to say where it will be ported after the deal is over. Microsoft published the Xbox version, they own the right of the xbox version, not of tomb raider 2 so same thing.

Square Enix will publish the PS4 version ( probably with some enhancements like framerate or resolution + DLC included, enough to make it different without real additionnal cost)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m