By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You asked for more crap PS4 exclusives? Step right up, Onechanbara

Aerys said:
Snoopy said:

None of those ps4 "remasters" are exclusive either because I can play the same exact game (minus the rez and fps increase) on my ps3.  At least the remasters on xbox one looks different, plays different , sounds different and usually comes with a lot more content (new multiplayer modes and and content that wasn't on the 360). Since you count those games as remasters, should we now say all PC games are remasters? And as I said, tomb raider can be on ps4, but it is up to square enix if they want to make the game for the ps4 from the ground up and readvertise the game. Nobody knows 100 percent sure if this will happend.

Also, I look at overall scores because it shows what games are objectively good. I'll be the first to admit I played games that scored average reviews and I still enjoy them a lot. However, I also admit that those games are objectively average.

Remasters are not exclusive anyway, so i dont know why you are talking about PS3 remasters. Every person with common sense know Square Enix will not be crazy enough to skip the biggest user base and biggesdt TR fanbase by far

If you were objective, you would look at all reviews made and see it is objectively very good.

Not necessarly. Microsoft is paying for the advertisement and development of the 360 and xbox one version (and more than likely pc version) so there is essentially no risk for square enix at all. So if the game doesn't sell well or it is dissapointing square enix doesn't suffer. However, if they make the ps4 version and it flops square enix will lose money. If memory serves me correctly Square Enix lost money on the Tomb Raider reboot.

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:

>Listening western reviewer's opinion about niche japanese games.

Remember when God Hand was trashed by IGN and then years after they pretend that review never existed and called God hand a PS2 classic? I'm not saying it will be the same situation here, but you should never EVER listen to western reviews about niche japanese-oriented games.

The game is probably not a masterpiece or some groundbreaking software, but i'm sure the niche demographic that actually buy games like this will have fun with this game.

Damn it man..  I really could not have said it better.

But, Onee Chan, ONEE CHAN

Snoopy said:
Aerys said:

Remasters are not exclusive anyway, so i dont know why you are talking about PS3 remasters. Every person with common sense know Square Enix will not be crazy enough to skip the biggest user base and biggesdt TR fanbase by far

If you were objective, you would look at all reviews made and see it is objectively very good.

Not necessarly. Microsoft is paying for the advertisement and development of the 360 and xbox one version (and more than likely pc version) so there is essentially no risk for square enix at all. So if the game doesn't sell well or it is dissapointing square enix doesn't suffer. However, if they make the ps4 version and it flops square enix will lose money. If memory serves me correctly Square Enix lost money on the Tomb Raider reboot.

Just think 2s, thé développement is already made, port will cost pretty much nothing, so its a win win for them, they just have to publish it on PS4, that will cost nothing compared to all thé money they will get with a PS4 version ( likely much more than with One version ), it is impossible for thé PS4 version to flop, nonsense

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

is Onechanbara Z2:Chaos has near gameplay with Lollipop Chainsaw? haven't played Lollipop Chainsaw though. Onechanbara is a hack n slash adventure game, not sure about the graphic style they've used in the game. but i'm fine with those graphic style.

Around the Network

I have this game pre ordered but my gf is moving in with me. I'll never be able to play it!

Aerys said:
Snoopy said:

Just think 2s, thé développement is already made, port will cost pretty much nothing, so its a win win for them, they just have to publish it on PS4, that will cost nothing compared to all thé money they will get with a PS4 version ( likely much more than with One version ), it is impossible for thé PS4 version to flop, nonsense

I highly doubt Microsoft will just let them "port the game" over. That is why when ps3 got NGS2 they got a different version of the game and same thing with dead rising. Microsoft will retain rights to the xbox version of the game.

Snoopy said:
Aerys said:

I highly doubt Microsoft will just let them "port the game" over. That is why when ps3 got NGS2 they got a different version of the game and same thing with dead rising. Microsoft will retain rights to the xbox version of the game.

Microsoft has absolutely no words to say about thé ps4 version after thé timed deal like square enix made it clear

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Maybe we should stop including these garbage games in exclusives lists.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Nice looking girls but overall just a shite series ...