By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Currently Bad Blood Between Retro Studios and Tanabe(Metrio Prime Producer)!

I don't understand the OP. Are the folks at Retro Studios offended because Tanabe gave MP: FF to another developer or are they offended by the game itself and what it stands for? It's kind of childish to get offended over not getting to develop FF. And if they get offended by something like that, then they should've really gotten pissed when Tanabe gave Hunters and Pinball to other studios.

I don't believe this. Retro Studios is too top tier to be wanting to make games like Metroid Prime: Federation Force.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Offended lol.

What are these people? children? grow the fuck up and come back to the real world. You get paid to do a job.

People who make games are arists. They play by different rules.

Oh boy...

Federation Force seems to be a source of hate...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

spemanig said:

Someone is stirring the pot. I like it. Actual journalism.

"Actual journalism" would be reporting what happened. This is more "smarmy tweeting." With a side of "I know something you don't know" thrown in for good measure.

AlfredoTurkey said:
Cobretti2 said:
Offended lol.

What are these people? children? grow the fuck up and come back to the real world. You get paid to do a job.

People who make games are arists. They play by different rules.

That is why most artists are poor they think  they are better than everyone because their expressing themselves.

Around the Network

Is this about the guys who left to start Armature studios so they could make spinoff batman games, work on a Megaman Metroid Prime Ripoff only to get it cancelled, and do wiiu ports of kickstarter indie games?

bowserthedog said:

Is this about the guys who left to start Armature studios so they could make spinoff batman games, work on a Megaman Metroid Prime Ripoff only to get it cancelled, and do wiiu ports of kickstarter indie games?

If it is I find it even more laughable. Gone from creating games to porting shit lol

Cobretti2 said:
bowserthedog said:

If it is I find it even more laughable. Gone from creating games to porting shit lol

They're working on ReCore for the Xbox One, bruh. Probably their most ambitious game yet.

Besides, this is Retro Studios we're talking about, not Armature.

97alexk said:

I dont believe Liam one bit anymore, he was wrong about mutiple things the past weeks

I agree.

Also, pls no Diddy Kong.

I think the general feel is that Nintendo has bad blood with ALL western developers lately (in house or otherwise).

This is something Nintendo really needs to change.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda