By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

A bit early.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I was just wondering why this place felt foreign all of a sudden.

Nein, das ist nur weil wir alle auf einmal zu sprechen began in Deutsch

Lustig.

I like the design but I feel it's a bit too big.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I was still clicking on Iwata's face when I saw this thread a moment ago. A good cache clearing hard refresh later, and I see the new logo. It looks decent. I won't say I'm in love with it, but I definitely don't hate it.

It looks good. But it'd look even better with Aya's face on it.

Around the Network

The VG feel like a pair with a 3rd wheel being the C. The concept is on the right path though.

I'm not going to lie: I'll need some time to get used to it.

And yes, I'd have kept the Iwata logo a couple more days.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Anfebious said:

That's what she said.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I feel the logo would fit once the whole site gets some changes, because right now it doesn't. So I think the logo was built with a different design for the site in mind, right?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

vivster said:
Anfebious said:

That's what she said.

/thread

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"