By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Comic book movies are getting played out!!

Comic book movies are getting so cliche these days. Batman is my favorite comic book character of all time,but how many versions of batman do we need. You could also say the same thing for spiderman. There remaking the fantastic four. I mean serioulsy,that movie looks just as bad as the previous two. You also have antman,the avenger movies,the dead pool movie is getting some hype,then you also have the batman vs superman hype. I've never seen a comic book based T.V. show,but those shows are also getting played out. You have arrow,gotham,the flash show,the dare devil one,I've seen that superman girl is suppose to come out at some point,I'm sure there's more T.V. shows,but I'm more of a movie person. I mean enough already!!!!!!! What's next Aqua man!!!!!! Handi-cap man!!!! The incredible little person man!!!!! obesity man!!!! Come on,enough already!!!  

Around the Network

Hollywood is completely out of ideas. Let them have comic movies, it's all they have left.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

I love comic book movies. If the movie is good then let it happen maybe you should take a break. When people stop watching and paying for them we will stop getting them but people still want to see them.

This past decade has been ridiculous. It's only gonna get worse before the eventual crash. Granted there is some excellent superhero movies like Batman and X-men, but they are few and far between the milked to death and cliched formula.

IkePoR said:
Hollywood is completely out of ideas. Let them have comic movies, it's all they have left.

TGFP.

Thank God for Pixar.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

Comic book movies are getting so cliche these days. Batman is my favorite comic book character of all time,but how many versions of batman do we need. You could also say the same thing for spiderman. There remaking the fantastic four. I mean serioulsy,that movie looks just as bad as the previous two. You also have antman,the avenger movies,the dead pool movie is getting some hype,then you also have the batman vs superman hype. I've never seen a comic book based T.V. show,but those shows are also getting played out. You have arrow,gotham,the flash show,the dare devil one,I've seen that superman girl is suppose to come out at some point,I'm sure there's more T.V. shows,but I'm more of a movie person. I mean enough already!!!!!!! What's next Aqua man!!!!!! Handi-cap man!!!! The incredible little person man!!!!! obesity man!!!! Come on,enough already!!!  

Ok.  Go to youtube.  Watch the trailer for the last two, then watch the trailer for the new one, and tell me with a straight face that this looks as bad.  I'm not saying it will be amazing, but it looks a hell of a lot better than the other ones.

oldschoolfool said:

What's next Aqua man!!!!!!

New 52 Aqua Man is actually pretty cool

Speak for yourself op. I grew up reading comics and dreamed of seeing these characters on the big screen one day, and now we're finally getting them. They're making me feel like a kid again geeking out over these heroes. I do kind of agree that they're scraping down the barrel with Ant-Man and possibly an Aquaman film, but if they end up being good then what's the problem?

Btw, the Daredevil tv show is awesome.

Speak for yourself. Im loving it!

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

As long as they're good, I'm happy that there's going to be more.