By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Spread the word for Cross Reverie (JRPG on PS4, Vita, Wii U, Xbox One and PC)

aww it looks really unlikely that it will make it to Wii U. I want this on Wii U soo bad.

Around the Network

I would support it, but only if they assure me a Wii U version.

Ka-pi96 said:
Looks really good, unfortunately it looks like it's going to have a hard time getting to 150k

Yeah and it may struggle with the 70K at the rate its going but may be close.

Looks decent. I've never Kickstarted anything and don't intend to start now (not even War for the Overworld or Satellite Reign could tempt me), but this looks like it might eek out the Vita goal, which would be nice.

60k isn't much to be asking for in a project of this scope, though.

For anyone interested, Kicktraq has it at this:

Trending towards - $80,466 CAD

Guess it depends how much work they put in the back end of the campaign.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

For anyone interested, Kicktraq has it at this:

Trending towards - $80,466 CAD

Guess it depends how much work they put in the back end of the campaign.

Ah not to bad then but the only problem is with console been stretch goals they may end up with alot of people waiting for it to be met. I think if it was console/PC for 60k it would of made it easy and potentially met higher stretch goals.

JRPGfan said:

I think we had a old thread dedicated to this KS, that doesnt mean it cant use a new one.
Game looks way to good to be stuck at 33k.

Old school RPG in all the right ways.

We did, it was by me. I'm starting up a new one due to the lower stretch goals for console ports. Originally it was $200,000 for all the consoles.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Glad they lowered the amount for the ps4/vita. I love me some kickstarter and backed this one. Looking forward to playing it on my vita and hope it gets to the other versions.

I really hope this game gets funded. I'd love for it to reach the Wii U goal, but it being made at all would be fantastic! Looks good.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
I really hope this game gets funded. I'd love for it to reach the Wii U goal, but it being made at all would be fantastic! Looks good.

True.

Sadly though not everyone games on their PC. (I'm one of them) so if it doesn't come to a console I own, I won't be playing it.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]