By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Spread the word for Cross Reverie (JRPG on PS4, Vita, Wii U, Xbox One and PC)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1260835001/cross-reverie-the-trial-of-nightmare-pc-mac-and-li

The PS4, Vita and Wii U ports don't require $200,000 anymore. The PS4 and Vita needs $70,000 and the Wii U needs $90,000!

I seriously really want this on my Wii U. Help spread the word please!

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Its also on PC! And wow, dem bewbs be not too shabby. I will tell a few of my friends that back kickstarters and love anime games

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I think we had a old thread dedicated to this KS, that doesnt mean it cant use a new one.
Game looks way to good to be stuck at 33k.

Old school RPG in all the right ways.

I love turn based JRPGs. Looks pretty good.

A turn-based JRPG? Count me in.

Around the Network

looks pretty decent.. maybe I get this game if it makes it to the Wii U

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Thought it was Cross Code for some reason.

I like the innovative ripoff of FFX's battle system.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Turn based especially japanese RPGs are soooooooooooooooo boring!

Wouldn't it have made more sense to start with the PS4/Vita version and then make a PC version second, considering the genre? Or is it that the costs to put the game on those systems first would have been too high for such a small project?

In any case, it looks cool. I usually don't support Kickstarters (not for any moral reason -- I'm just broke), but I hope this one succeeds in reaching its goals.