By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is there seriously a shortage?

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?N=133+83

Gamestop has them all in stock online, and around my local area which is one of the highest populated cities in the united states looks like this:

http://www.gamestop.com/productavail.asp?miles=10&sku=020073&zip=33125&product_name=Microsoft+Xbox+360+Elite&platforms=Xbox+360&sbox=020073a%2Ejpg&status=A&bn=False

Every single store within 10 miles of the city of miami has 4 or more 360 elites in stock, so the question is if microsoft is lying or what?

mM
Around the Network

doesnt look like theres a shortage....

im about to go to ebagmes to get my driving force pro gt! so ill check if they have any though.

no wonder people hate ms? if tehy keep lying like this no1 will buy their products.

There seems to be plenty in Tampa & ST. Pete so maybe Florida is just getting them. JK

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

More like twisting the truth... there were some shortages of Pro/Elites but nothing major like MS wants everyone to believe

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

why elites, what is with premiums? Pro, the mid range console, thats where MS volume is at.

Around the Network

There were shortages of some SKUs until this month started.

@ Legend, that's what I though too, M$ said that everything would be back to normal by March, which it appears to be

Also, in Europe, does the Premium have HDMI?

I think the whole thing was just a PR spin to try and drive sales like the Wii is seeing as once it is back in stock they are all snapped up!

Naturally this failed!

I ask the same question too....I understand that it could be different around the US, but I've talked to people in Texas that say they are in stock everywhere, now in Florida too, and I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana...where they are also in stock everywhere (even Elites).

We should start a thread with a list of every state. Each new person in the thread can copy it and erase their state off the list (or bold it or something) if 360's are readily available in the stores and also locally online.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450