By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict Wii U's million sellers

Yaaaaaayy!

Around the Network

Of the games that have yet to be release I will say the ones guarantee to break a million sales are mario maker and the legend of zelda. Xenoblade, yoshi, star fox and SMT X FE are not likely to break one million.

I think Xenoblade X will outsell the original, it already has in Japan. Thanks to stuff like Smash and Chuggaaconroy alot more people know about Xenoblade. As for the others, Mario Maker, Mario Party, and Zelda are guaranteed to pass 1m. Yoshi, Lego City, Pikmin, and Captain Toad all have a very good chance as well, I have no clue about SMT x FE. So in total I predict around 20m sellers not including digital

All the current ones, plus Mario Maker and Zelda.

My prediction would be that the only future games to hit 1 million will be Xenoblade, Mario Maker, Zelda and possibly Star Fox (that one'll probably depend on how well it turns out).

Of those titles, I think sales will go:

1. Zelda (2-2.5 million)

2. Mario Maker (1.5-2 million)

3.Xenoblade (1 million)

4. Star Fox (0.75-1 million)

Around the Network

I do think up to 20 Million sellers should be feasable, maybe even more with some yet unannounced games. The biggest question mark on known titles is imo SMTxFE, as it can do both superbly well or selling at W101 rate in the west (it should sell well in Japan at the very least)

i think XCX can break the 1M mark. SMM is a definite one. Yoshi, Kirby, Star Fox might but not too optimistic though.
FE x SMT - if Nintendo markets it very well, it might be a million seller.

Bayonetta 2, lego city, captain toad, pikmin 3 and mario party 10 will get there and so will the future releases of Xenoblade X, mario maker, Star fox, Zelda and yoshi. smt x fe, animal crossing board game and mario tennis are possibilities, kirby rainbow curse needs big legs for that but it's also possible. We have unannounced exclusives for 2016 (possibly pokken fighters among those).The likes of just dance and skylanders keep getting way up YOY, enough to have million sellers either this year or next or both. If 3rd parties cut the BS and release any big multiplatform that's actually good, those should also become million sellers.

So, I can see around 30 million sellers ltd as of right now.

traveler72 said:

Bayonetta 2, lego city, captain toad, pikmin 3 and mario party 10 will get there and so will the future releases of Xenoblade X, mario maker, Star fox, Zelda and yoshi. smt x fe, animal crossing board game and mario tennis are possibilities, kirby rainbow curse needs big legs for that but it's also possible. We have unannounced exclusives for 2016 (possibly pokken fighters among those).The likes of just dance and skylanders keep getting way up YOY, enough to have million sellers either this year or next or both. If 3rd parties cut the BS and release any big multiplatform that's actually good, those should also become million sellers.

So, I can see around 30 million sellers ltd as of right now.

Oh right, I forgot about Pokken Fighters. Will add that to the OP.

If Ubisoft cuts the Wii version of Just Dance anytime soon, I can see the Wii U version reaching 1m eventually.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Pikmin 3 already hit 1m sales if we are including digital.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]