By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Alone in the Dark Trailer (wow!)

Looks cool. Is this coming to the Wii too? Might pick it up if it is, especially if it has good use of waggle like Godfather.

Around the Network

@Gamerace

I believe it is.....in fact,it seems to be coming even to the old PS2 too,so it looks like we´ll have it on PS3/360/PC/Wii/PS2....don´t know about handhelds.

JGarret said:
@Gamerace

I believe it is.....in fact,it seems to be coming even to the old PS2 too,so it looks like we´ll have it on PS3/360/PC/Wii/PS2....don´t know about handhelds.

Goddamn it! If there's a PS2 version you know us Wii owners are stuck with PS2 graphics.  Can't wait for that sucker to die already.  No offense anyone, own a PS2 as well...  

Ah well, at least it's on Wii.  I'll keep an eye on it.

game Looks awesome, I hope the controls work

Reminds me a little of Silent Hill and The Darkness. Just has a similar vibe and artistic look to it.

I'm going to predict above average reviews, but clunky controls will bring it down.

Around the Network

The gameplay reminds me of RE4 and that is a great thing. Alone in the Dark 4 sucked hard, I hope this one bring life to the series.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I m not impressed
I have the impression that the gameplay LOOKS news but IS NOT news ...
dont ask me why, I dont know

note that I m not impressed by RE5 or SH5 either.

Time to Work !

I realy hope that it will be a good game , but the vids dont look so good . The graphics arent the best , and the gameplay loos a bit stiff ...

Still , I have high hopes for this game , because if this doesnt gets out Atari from the s**t its in , than Im not shure that it will make it to 09 ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

naznatips said:
Sherlock99 said:
looks amazing this game will be better then re5

I wouldn't be surprised.  RE5 is being handled by a whole new team.  The entire RE4 group left with Shinji Mikami and Clover.  I don't expect RE5 to be very good.

Blasphemy!!! But you could be right, unfortunately. I still have faith in Capcom to make a solid game though. Stick to the formula that made RE4 so great, add a few new elements into the game, and it should turn out well. The backdrop to the game already looks super cool, so I'm optimistic.

Back on topic though, this game, even with the faults that I can see so far, looks to be Ataris best effort in years. I am hoping it turn out well.

Just kiss the tip.

nice music

what is this game about? whats the story behind whats going on?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453