By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think I found out why Notch sold Minecraft.

I need to lay down for a bit.

Around the Network

Link

After reading your comments, I thank Mozilla for blocking Flash and don't let me watch it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Wow.....I don't think I have seen that many kids actually gaming...ever.....also what makes the kids think some random Modders would be able to troubleshoot their systems? XD Honestly some of the questions weren't that bad, they seemed to have mic issues a lot, most of these kids were probably nervous to speak in front of a crowd and some clearly had some kind of speech impairments.
'Are you a brony?' BEST QUESTION EVER!

LudicrousSpeed said:
What's cringe worthy about this? It's kids asking questions about a video game they are passionate about.

Guessing most of the posters are not parents so something like this is odd or out of their experience.  Being a parent, none of the questions seemed cringed worthy but instead just funny because its just the type of stuff a developer would have to expect when you have a bunch of kids asking you questions in a QA such as this.

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
What's cringe worthy about this? It's kids asking questions about a video game they are passionate about.

Guessing most of the posters are not parents so something like this is odd or out of their experience.  Being a parent, none of the questions seemed cringed worthy but instead just funny because its just the type of stuff a developer would have to expect when you have a bunch of kids asking you questions in a QA such as this.

I may not be a parent but I've working in primary schools, and have seen younger siblings and this was still super cringe. It's more so the manner in which it was asked and.. it's hard to explain but my brain just rejects everything about this video.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I made it to 2:30, nothing after

About that link to the video

Machiavellian said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Yep. 

Xxain said:
About that link to the video

You can't view it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I