By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How do you see Ms viewed by the World? good or bad?

It's like lately, Microsoft has been battling everyone! Sony, and google, (possibly Nintendo.) yahoo rejection. (bad) how does your country view ms? conartist, traitors, a great company? p.s.- are they like the World's 5th richest company?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

They should stay and concentrate more on there Windows operating system and leave the console business it was not meant for them and plus the op is falling apart.

I think most of the world's population doesn't care about MS at all. Or any other such company for that matter, as long as they can keep using their computers and stuff. Why would they be buggered as to which company provides their means to do so, or what they do?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Most people outside the US hate microsoft. probably due to the usual anti-americanism.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I think most people who share our interests will realize that MS has been bery important to the PC market and has brought some fine products our way.
However, I also believe that many would frown upon most of the methods put to use to get those products to us and effectively have no competition at all.

So, while they make important progress and software, they certainly deploy less than savoury tactics most of the time, which those endless fines they seem to be getting all the time should underline.

Around the Network

Most people I know are either indifferent or hate them, mainly because they release piss poor products.

A lot of people inside the US hate Microsoft as well. They are money milkers, who will nickel and dime you to death, honestly.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

As much as I dislike the fact that Microsoft's wealth allows them to do some...Shady things by easily dominating various software aspects, it's part of business.

I dislike MS in some ways, but the fact is, if it wasn't for Microsoft, I wonder where PC OS'es would be. We might still be using DOS or such.

There are many other companies out there that nickel and dime you, and never get this level of bad press - how about European oil companies?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I dont think japan likes m$, and its sad, cause their really missing out on some good games.

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

Ok, I like Microsoft when it comes to Windows(except Vista), but I dislike what they do in the console market, they try to make a monopoly, entering every business and making small companies fail, making costumers chose them cuz they are the only choice there is(console market sys no, and I hope it will remain like that.).