By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How angry would you be if Splatoon ever made its way to the 3DS?

How pissed would you guys be if that happened? reply with how pissed on a scale of 0 to 10. Would you stop supporting Nintendo forever?

Title changed from "Splatoon makes its way to 3DS" - Tachikoma
Reason: Misleading / Baiting
See moderator note to avoid further intervention.

Around the Network

You need to change the title. Its misleading. I don't think that even the N3DS could handle it. But if the N3DS did find a way to handle it I'd be at a 2 on the scale. I don't think it would be nearly as good as the Wii U version.

Why would you be mad? Just don't buy it

Great job on their part if they could make that game run on the 3DS. I would still play it on my Wii U because it would always look better and I prefer playing on consoles, but why in the world would it make anyone upset?

Systems I own: Switch, Wii U, Wii, N64, Retron 5 for my Ness, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy line games, Dreamcast, PS2, New 3DS.

Around the Network

I would be very upset. Unless they decided to port 3DS games to the Wii U. Such as both remakes of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei and etc.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I wouldn't care but... I don't think it would be good for Nintendo. This is their first hit IP in.... god, forever.

ExplodingBlock said:
Why would you be mad? Just don't buy it

really? the wii u already lost hyrule warriors as a true exclusive. in fact, you get more content on the 3DS version. that would cannibalize the sales on the wii u. same with splatoon. people would go off and buy the 3DS version instead of buying a wii u if theyre interested in the game at all. it would be horrible.

Very misleading title..

I wouldn't care if it got to the 3DS, but I wouldn't get it

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Thought this would be a joke thread about the 3DS Theme.

Instead it's literally nothing.