By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New VGChartz Logo Featuring Satoru Iwata!

Captain_Yuri said:
Yea it was Smeags and Trucks that did this! Thanks a lot guys, you are the greatest!

sadly I think it's time for you to change that awsome gif in your sig :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

That's a very awesome way to pay respect to the man.

Naum said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Yea it was Smeags and Trucks that did this! Thanks a lot guys, you are the greatest!

sadly I think it's time for you to change that awsome gif in your sig :)

Loll nehh fine. I guess this time, he ain't coming back :(

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Good job Smeagsy-poo and TruckO. Indeed a nice gesture.

Great stuff, a nice show of respect.

Around the Network

awesome. such an honorable tribute.

Am I the only one who isn't see this?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Was nice to see, very much deserved! It never occurred to me how much I'd miss that man, definitely unique among company heads.

Also didn't realize how impressive his resume' was! It'll be sad for him to be absent from the next direct... I don't know exactly what health issues he was dealing with but he certainly worked right up until the end.

Yeah. Really great and classy gesture.

GAF's admins were asked to do something like that as well, but gay rights is more important to them than to pay respect to someone who's basically among the reasons why there's a "Gaming-Age Forums" to begin with.

Ali_16x said:
Am I the only one who isn't see this?

The old image is probably in your browser cache, try hitting Ctrl+F5.

Signature goes here!