By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The #DontJudgeMe Challenge

What do you guys think of this latest social media challenge?  Don't know about it?  Well, let me describe it.

Basically, it's a video of someone who looks horrible because they drew fake eyebrows, pimples, etc on their face.  They probably put on glasses or something to look extra hideous!  Then, right when you're horrified by the monstrosity before you, they show that they were really "beautiful" all along!

Doesn't that sound inspiring?

I'm on a phone so I can't link any videos but look for yourselves.  Prepare to learn why you shouldn't look down on people in clown makeup because they may just look better in regular makeup!

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEjIRLoaR-A

Cool I suppose, unless you're one of those people who're stuck with an ugly face even after applying soap.

I don't get it? So we, the beautiful ones, are mocking the ugly ones? I mean.. Is this about that one average girl in class who at the ball is suddenly hot? So beautiful people can hide their beauty and ugly ones need a lot, and i mean a lot of makeup to become beautiful?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

So practically it's the HowToBeAHypocrite because they do not realise that by partaking in this challenge they are admitting that people with Unibrows, Glasses and Zits are ugly and that they are in fact judging such people :/.

Anyways it's as stupid as every single other challenge in which the main cause is lost as soon as it challenge goes viral. Hopefully it doesn't go viral in my FB Feed.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

another one of those things by narcissistic teens.

This should be for people who are generally called ugly doing things that generally are only done by people generally called good looking.

I said generally a lot because people might be like "You're judging!" to me.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Just a bunch of attention whores.

I think we are living in a generation of ego driven individuals that is fed by social media. And everyone and their mother would cling to social media trends for the fix of attention.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

this is the lazyest and stupidest challenge ever...