By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The #DontJudgeMe Challenge

That's the most shallow thing i have ever seen and only serves to mock people with actual facial impairments

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Y'know, this is what I thought "Ugly Betty" was gonna be all about, but I gave up about three quarters through the first season, when she still wasn't hot.

As for this "challenge", I have no opinion. Zits, monobrows, and glasses are all "treatable", and, in fact, most people in the general population do naturally have at least one of these issues and do typically treat them, so it's not like it's super-offensive to anyone other than pubescent teens, and those people are just the worst anyway.

I just see it as people wanting to have a bit of fun and getting attention / a bit of slice of that Internet dollar pie if they can. No harm, no foul.