By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata has passed away

What a shame, he was still so young.

Around the Network

=( It seems so weird, only days ago many were criticizing him for E3, then all of a sudden he's dead? I was not expecting that at all.

This is really weird...

Click HERE and be happy 

55 is so young. That's just tragic.

This is shockingt to me! End of an era. R.I.P

Around the Network

Woah... Rest in peace...

I may not have agreed with how he ran Nintendo, but I will always stand by my belief that he made every decision out of a geniune, and even innocently naive, belief that he was putting little fleeting smiles on people's faces. Super sad to see him go.

Dang, I can`t help but feel crushed under the weight of this news, and it was so sudden too. This saddens me deeply. He was still young and had plenty of fight in him. It`s sad he had to go when there was so much more he could have done... Rest in peace, Iwata... : (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

VGPolyglot said:
=( It seems so weird, only days ago many were criticizing him for E3, then all of a sudden he's dead? I was not expecting that at all.

from the comment section:

"You know what made this the saddest, him dying when Nintendo has been in its most distressful time. Poor guy was probably thinking about where the company will go on his death bed. :("

"What's even worse, is that it was thought for quite sometime that E3 was Iwata's last chance to redeem himself or he'd lose his position as CEO of Nintendo."

"they said he wasnt at e3 2015 for "minor health reasons", THIS ISNT MINOR!"

*the feels*

That was so sudden. R.I.P. Mr. Iwata.

He was a good guys after all... too bad. :(