By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata has passed away

This is so sudden... Nobody should die so young.

I do remember that he was still in recovery after surgery when he presented the New3DS last summer, as I was myself. It's... hard.

Now I understand why he was looking for someone else for the directs. He fought against his illness and for his company to the very end. He was a great leader, may he rest in peace.

PS : just checked, he underwent surgery the exact same week as I did. Damn...

Around the Network

Great video, great insight.. http://gdcvault.com/play/1014847/

Anyone noticed vgc's logo changed? Thank You ioi for doing this (or if it was someone else, thank you!)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

VGchartz logo change on the top left was a nice touch. Thanks guys.

Captain_Yuri said:
Anyone noticed vgc's logo changed? Thank You ioi for doing this (or if it was someone else, thank you!)

It was Smeags' idea which I merely executed.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

What has it changed to?

Needed to clean the browsers cache to see it.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

What has it changed to?

That! Its quite awesome!

Thank you Trucks and Smeags! You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Thank you, Trucks and Smeags. That is a very honorable move.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

He was the most likable person of this industry.

R.I.P.

okr said:
He was the most likable person of this industry.

R.I.P.

There's still Shigeru Miyamoto and Shuhei Yoshida. Let's hope they stick around for a while. :(