By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo of America has dropped Plans For US Release of Devil's Third

Alkibiádēs said:
animegaming said:
Alkibiádēs said:
pokoko said:
I really don't blame them. The game looks awful. You could see right away why it had to be pulled off the chopping block in the first place.

Let someone else publish it.

So who's going to publish Star Fox then?

Ok, the game has a great frame rate, but graphically it looks a lot worse than the latest trailer of Devil's Third.

Surely graphics can't be the reason why they refuse to publish this...

its more then just the graphics about the devil's third that sucks.

I can say the same about Star Fox from what I saw at E3 sadly. Too bad because I was looking forward to it.

You really need to hate Star Fox to think the game looks bad gameplay wise.

Around the Network

Way to go NA, now go the extra mile and do the same with Fatal Frame, my Wii U doesn't need games without cartoon graphics that also don't need amiibos to fully enjoy them.

KilleyMc said:
Way to go NA, now go the extra mile and do the same with Fatal Frame, my Wii U doesn't need games without cartoon graphics that also don't need amiibos to fully enjoy them.

What your WiiU need is bad games....

Wait until the reviews to see if there is a real loss here, because it looks like nobody is enjoying the game, sadly.

I guess NOA thought Wii Party U was high quality enough to get a retail release.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
I guess NOA thought Wii Party U was high quality enough to get a retail release.

difference they also thought that it had a good chance to at least make money Devil's Third had flop harder then Wonderful 101 written all over it.

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:
pokoko said:
I really don't blame them. The game looks awful. You could see right away why it had to be pulled off the chopping block in the first place.

Let someone else publish it.

So who's going to publish Star Fox then?

Ok, the game has a great frame rate, but graphically it looks a lot worse than the latest trailer of Devil's Third.

Surely graphics can't be the reason why they refuse to publish this...

I said the game looked awful, not that the looks of the game are awful.  Sure, it's early PS3/360 graphically but I'd be the first to not give a damn as long as the game-play appeared to be good.  Unfortunately, the game-play also looked bad in that initial reveal video Nintendo dropped last year.  Not a positive sign when you figure that it was picked out because it was the best they had.

Don't think you guys are missing much, it does look like pure shit

This better be bullshit. I was legitimately looking forward to this game. It looks so fun to play. I don't get why people say it looks like shit. Fuck you Nintendo if true. So fucking stupid.

1doesnotsimply

Dear Nintendo of America
Fuck You
Sincerely, Amiibo, Fatal Frame, and Devil's Third fans

Goodnightmoon said:
KilleyMc said:

What your WiiU need is bad games....

Wait until the reviews to see if there is a real loss here, because it looks like nobody is enjoying the game, sadly.

Reviews never ever paint the full picture.  I find many games highly rated to be overrated severely and games lower rated to be severely underrated.

1doesnotsimply