By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo of America has dropped Plans For US Release of Devil's Third

Roronaa_chan said:
I'm glad Europe is getting it. But FU NoA, looks much better than Splatoon.

it sounds like its the exact opposite though.

Around the Network

Rofl.  That's hilariously awful.

That aside, I'm sure quality isn't the reason.  Wonder what the real reason is.

It's pretty amusing that NoA seem to sabotage the WiiU as much as SCEA do the Vita.

FloatingWaffles said:
It's not like people were going to buy it anyway. Every other third party game on the Wii U didn't sell well, why would this one be any different.

Well, it's about as third party as Wonderful 101, which was a complete sales disaster but not as much as a disaster as it would have been were it WiiU exclusive but not published by Nintendo (I'm convinced that logo on the box alone pushes quite a few extra sales).

animegaming said:
Roronaa_chan said:
I'm glad Europe is getting it. But FU NoA, looks much better than Splatoon.

it sounds like its the exact opposite though.

To me it sounds exactly like what I said

That nintendo support... devs gotta be happy with nintendo right?

Why would they pay the development of a game if they don't push it or even release it WW? Doesn't make any sense, really. Nintendo at its best...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Rofl.  That's hilariously awful.

That aside, I'm sure quality isn't the reason.  Wonder what the real reason is.

It's pretty amusing that NoA seem to sabotage the WiiU as much as SCEA do the Vita.

That's a bit of a stretch.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Maybe they want to save this gem for a NX port.... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Was it ever confirmed FFV was indeed going to be digital-only (rumour back then?) release? It's like Nintendo likes taking a deuce on the few Wii U games I actually want to play. It's like they're getting on their knees begging me to not buy their next console

Skullwaker said:

That's a bit of a stretch.

You reckon?  I don't remember SCEA actively skipping any games which released in Europe so far.

They have absolutely 0 interest in the thing, but they're not purposefully holding anything back either.

Kresnik said:
You reckon?  I don't remember SCEA actively skipping any games which released in Europe so far.

They have absolutely 0 interest in the thing, but they're not purposefully holding anything back either.

Nintendo may be holding things back but they're still interested at the very least. One look at this year's lineup is enough to see that.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread