By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ken Officially Revealed For Street Fighter V

Tagged games:

yes, this should be the way to be more dissimilar with Ryu... i mean the outfit

Around the Network

Well... it got me pumped up.

Was his v-trigger a dash cancel? Looked really cool.

I do hope that they get a classic Ken outfit for Ryu just for old times sake though. The current outfit is silly (and hairstyle), something that can be solved with a different outfit aswell.

And to answer the OP... there were actually rumors that Ken wasnt going to make the cut, so this was definitly a relief for Ken fans.

Nem said:

Well... it got me pumped up.

Was his v-trigger a dash cancel? Looked really cool.

I do hope that they get a classic Ken outfit for Ryu just for old times sake though. The current outfit is silly (and hairstyle), something that can be solved with a different outfit aswell.

And to answer the OP... there were actually rumors that Ken wasnt going to make the cut, so this was definitly a relief for Ken fans.

Yup that was definitely a dash cancel. Reminds me of Guilty Gear Xrd.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Best thing to happen to Ken

The gameplay looks great imo. Most important is that he is flashy. His looks is a different matter though lol.

Around the Network

This is like Omega mode Ken, but more badass. I love it!

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Never saw what they hype in Ryu was. But to each his own. Ken, on the other hand, this guy is a beast. Definitely the first character I'm going to when it releases, and this trailer is on point.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
Never saw what they hype in Ryu was. But to each his own. Ken, on the other hand, this guy is a beast. Definitely the first character I'm going to when it releases, and this trailer is on point.

Ryu is mostly Tier S in most SF games... Ken just in a little few.

Any speculation on who the character they tease at the end of the trailer might be?

Why are people saying Ken isn't shoto anymore?

From what I've seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNKZw6myHd8 ...he's still a shoto character.

Also:

ethomaz said:
Amazing news.

This pretty much confirms he still plays like a shoto character.