By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dragon Quest Builders announced for PS4/PS3/PSV

kinda interested in this lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

2 things:

According to Verendus there are 2 more DQ games on PS to be announced.

Apparently (at least I didn't know that) this is part of a Famitsu series where they have one DQ news per week for 5 weeks. First was DQVIII and second is this. DQXI in the last week???

Ali_16x said:
FloatingWaffles said:
Ali_16x said:

Also after this are people still doubting DQXI won't be a PlayStation Exclusive?

Monster Hunter was only on the PSP for several games before going to Nintendo. Just wait till it gets announced before jumping to conclusions like this since you could be wrong. 

And now the Dragon Quest series is going back to Sony, so I'm not sure how that helps your case. If Dragon Quest XI was a handheld game, yeah it'll be on Nintendo but it's not.

The point of my comment is that Monster Hunter is another series that had a series of games on Playstation and one could have easily said "The next will definitely be PS exclusive as well" but then it went to Nintendo. 

Just because Dragon Quest is getting releases on PS4 doesn't mean the next big installment will automatically be PS4 exclusive. You're jumping to conclusions, just wait for an actual announcement.  That's how it "helps my case". 

FloatingWaffles said:
Ali_16x said:

And now the Dragon Quest series is going back to Sony, so I'm not sure how that helps your case. If Dragon Quest XI was a handheld game, yeah it'll be on Nintendo but it's not.

The point of my comment is that Monster Hunter is another series that had a series of games on Playstation and one could have easily said "The next will definitely be PS exclusive as well" but then it went to Nintendo. 

Just because Dragon Quest is getting releases on PS4 doesn't mean the next big installment will automatically be PS4 exclusive. You're jumping to conclusions, just wait for an actual announcement.  That's how it "helps my case". 

Or it's the fact that Square Enix doesn't give one shit about the Wii U or Nintendo home consoles, I'm 100% sure they wouldn't consider the NX by how bad the Wii U is doing. It should be more obvious by how many exclusives Sony is getting from Square Enix. 

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

It should sell well in Japan. Also, at this point I'll be shocked if DQXI isn't being developed for Sony platforms.

Around the Network

They're not trolling Sony and only putting these spin off games on PS then going to slam the door and put DQ11 on 3DS?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

outlawauron said:
manuel said:
I hope my son doesn't see this or he'll be begging for a PS4 soon.

Best hope YW doesn't move to consoles. Your wallet would be doomed.

Somehow my son fell out of the YW boom. He just doesn't seem interested in it any more. O.O

So for now my wallet is safe. It's almost dying, but nevertheless!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

binary solo said:
They're not trolling Sony and only putting these spin off games on PS then going to slam the door and put DQ11 on 3DS?

DQXI has already been confirmed to be an offline home console game...

Looks interesting to say the least. I'd like it to come to the west...

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Hynad said:
binary solo said:

DQXI has already been confirmed to be an offline home console game...

They can always have a rethink and decide the 3DS fanbase is where the sales are at, unless Sony has bought and paid for DQXI exclusivity.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix