By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dragon Quest Builders announced for PS4/PS3/PSV

looks better than minecraft imo, i think this multiplat will maybe be better on the vita with the touchscreen

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Hynad said:
binary solo said:
They're not trolling Sony and only putting these spin off games on PS then going to slam the door and put DQ11 on 3DS?

DQXI has already been confirmed to be an offline home console game...

They can always have a rethink and decide the 3DS fanbase is where the sales are at, unless Sony has bought and paid for DQXI exclusivity.

Please tell me your joking, like posts like these in which they still think it could come to 3DS even though they've said numerous times that its a console game. I'm genuinely not understanding these posts, unless you're being sarcastic?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Seriously? Why? Why is Dragon Quest having various spin-offs? Isn't Final Fantasy your biggest franchise, Square Enix?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

binary solo said:
Hynad said:
binary solo said:
They're not trolling Sony and only putting these spin off games on PS then going to slam the door and put DQ11 on 3DS?

DQXI has already been confirmed to be an offline home console game...

They can always have a rethink and decide the 3DS fanbase is where the sales are at, unless Sony has bought and paid for DQXI exclusivity.

Really now? O_o

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Seriously? Why? Why is Dragon Quest having various spin-offs? Isn't Final Fantasy your biggest franchise, Square Enix?

We just got a Final Fantasy spin off lol. 

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

...Final Fantasy is also having various spin-offs...

And in Japan Dragon Quest is definitely bigger than Final Fantasy.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Worldwide, yes, Final Fantasy is bigger. But in Japan, Dragon Quest crushes Final Fantasy.

Square Enix really is on the right track. Everything about this game feels absolutely perfect for the current market. This will be huge success.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Vita saved :P

DerNebel said:
2 things:

According to Verendus there are 2 more DQ games on PS to be announced.

Apparently (at least I didn't know that) this is part of a Famitsu series where they have one DQ news per week for 5 weeks. First was DQVIII and second is this. DQXI in the last week???

Are the games normally announced far in advance like Final Fantasy?