By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How MS could take a chunk out of Sony's sales this Holiday!

I thought this thread was about the US holiday. Its now clear that's not the case here. XB1 isn't winning a holiday because of worldwide sales of PS4. But it has a good chance in the US.

Around the Network
binary solo said:
jlmurph2 said:
DerNebel said:

If hardcore players aren't concerned with the DLC why did they start this whole "Xboxorweriot" or whatever twitter thing? And why has ever CoD on PS4 been outrunning CoD on X1 ever since the announcement on Amazon.com? You're really underestimating this, it's shitty but this stuff works, companies aren't doing it for shits and giggles.

COD on PS4 has been outrunning COD on X1 ever since Ghost.

Don't the best CoD players play on PC? Or do the best fps players on PC play Counterstrike and they leave CoD to the console peasents?

Best COD players on PC? nah. PC gamers don't even like COD do they?

jlmurph2 said:
I thought this thread was about the US holiday. Its now clear that's not the case here. XB1 isn't winning a holiday because of worldwide sales of PS4. But it has a good chance in the US.

Agreed. USA is up for grabs. But I definitely read the OP as having a global* worldwide context.

*can't use global anymore because of... you know why.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
jlmurph2 said:

Agreed. USA is up for grabs. But I definitely read the OP as having a global* worldwide context.

*can't use global anymore because of... you know why.

MS is guaranteed to win this Holiday, especially in NA.

There is no need to doubt. The GREEN victory parade with come~~

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:

This brings tears of joy in my eyes.

smroadkill15 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
smroadkill15 said:

3. The Xbox elite controller. Don't tell me those 13 year olds crazy over Cod don't want a controller like this. All of them want any type of advantage they can possibly have, even if that means just 3 extra kills.  They will beg their poor parents to buy them the Elite controller. Some might say, "But it's $150 why would you buy that?" Most controllers with similar features run for $200+, and you're getting an official controller by MS, not some 3rd party company. 

I think Call of Duty players will be more concerned about this:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-sony-won-call-of-duty-dlc-exclusivity-away-fro/1100-6428490/

over anything else.

I don't know who will sell better this Xmas, but if Micro really wants to win they should bundle every Xbone with a PS4 for $299.

Too bad this controller only works with Cod...oh wait.

I'm glad Sony fans are so embracing of Cod now, funny how that works out. 

Where in his post does he ever embrace COD? Damn some of you spin it like you own a share in these companies.

tiffac said:
jlmurph2 said:

This brings tears of joy in my eyes.

That might be true in the future... u never know, maybe drill knows something bugs it's going to happen soon @=

Yes I think Xbox can sell megatons if they do it correctly, Not only what you have mentioned above but we also have gamescom coming up and that should help momentum going into the holiday season.

AlfredoTurkey said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I think Call of Duty players will be more concerned about this:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-sony-won-call-of-duty-dlc-exclusivity-away-fro/1100-6428490/

over anything else.

I don't know who will sell better this Xmas, but if Micro really wants to win they should bundle every Xbone with a PS4 for $299.

Yeah, I don't think timed exclusive DLC has ever won a console war lol

No one was talking about winning the console war, but what COD players could be more interested in, come this Xmas.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1