By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Trouble with Wii U Port of Mighty No. 9?

Samus Aran said:
Hynad said:

Instead of trying to understand the reasons behind the porting trouble, it is obviously better to jump to hasty conclusions and bash the game and its developer.

Smh

Have you seen the game? I've seen better looking kickstarter projects with 1/10th of the money raised.

Even the gameplay is quite bland and boring. I played a couple of levels from this game and if this is what Mega Man is like than I'm glad I never played a Mega Man game.

How many projects does Inafune have currently? I doubt all that money went on the game alone. Making anime games from unproven KS games is just one big WTF.

With you, you've made it clear throughout the years that everything looks like crap (or is worse, one way or an other) when it's not made by Nintendo or exclusive to their consoles. 

So forgive me if I don't give more importance to what you think about that kind of things.

Here, you take for granted that the way the graphics look should mean the game should have no problem being ported to the Wii U. But obviously, the graphics isn't what's holding it back, since it's also coming to the 360 and PS3. So obviously, the problems they had is with the architecture of the console. Maybe they simply lack expertise with it, or maybe they're trying to use its features and it gave them problem keeping the performance to a certain level... Who knows. But the way you jump at them, and simply trash the developers and the game is rather typical of you.

Bash now, try to understand something later. Right?

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Samus Aran said:

Have you seen the game? I've seen better looking kickstarter projects with 1/10th of the money raised.

Even the gameplay is quite bland and boring. I played a couple of levels from this game and if this is what Mega Man is like than I'm glad I never played a Mega Man game.

How many projects does Inafune have currently? I doubt all that money went on the game alone. Making anime games from unproven KS games is just one big WTF.

With you, you've made it clear throughout the years that everything looks like crap (or is worse, one way or an other) when it's not made by Nintendo or exclusive to their consoles. 

So fogive me if I don't give more importance to what you think about that kind of things.

Do you even know Samus? lol

MohammadBadir said:
Hynad said:

So fogive me if I don't give more importance to what you think about that kind of things.

Yes. Do you? 

Hynad said:
MohammadBadir said:

Yes. Do you? 

I wish I met her ;)

MohammadBadir said:
Hynad said:

Yes. Do you? 

I wish I met her ;)

You wouldn't be able to handle her.

But then...Other M happened...

¬_¬

Forget I said anything.

Around the Network

I wonder how many employees were assigned to make the port. Sounds like batman AK on pc all over again.

Wut? The game is so poor visually... I've seen much better stuff even on Wii U's launch.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Wut? The game is so poor visually... I've seen much better stuff even on Wii U's launch.

I have seen better stuff on Gamecube.

He didn't actually say anything about the Wii U version running poorly, did he?

Yes, I think you are overreacting. You are basing all your preoccupation on that sole tweet, when the guy also states the Wii U version will be finished "nicely". I mean, all the information offered is pretty ambiguous, so taking conclusions from the tweet is not wise.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.