By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: A Superman game might be in development.

Oh gawd, please no! For the love of god, let this be fake!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

The article was updated to say it's apparently a suicide squad game.

Oh yes, more Harley please.

Dulfite said:
The article was updated to say it's apparently a suicide squad game.

Sources on Neogaf have been talking about a Suicide Squad game for a while now, with a possible PS4 exclusivity...

EDIT : WB PS4 exclusivity hinted by Verendus if I'm not mistaking, could be Suicide Squad, Superman or Inception 2 (yeah, not related to the leak). 

It's been awhile since I've played a Superman game so I wouldn't mind as long as it's done right.

Around the Network

If it's done right, I may like it. The other games were boring.

If the games is an open world games and they can create a real world with real life scale, so i can try my bullet speed power and fly with the speed of the sound then i will buy. and also the world need to be destructible so i can be an evil Super man LOl

Possible spoiler for anyone who hasn't played Batman: Arkham Knight already:

In the Batman game Lex Luthor's name is brought up because he's investing in land in the area. Chances are that this will lead to Superman being the next Rocksteady game.

Honestly I'd love for more super hero games with the same field of Arkham City and what not. I'd REALLY love a Green Arrow game...

hope note superman 64 gave me cancer and I just entered remission from that one. Don't want a relapse.