By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy 7 Remake or World of FF ?

Your MOST WANTED Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy 15 !!!!!! 87 27.71%

Final Fantasy 7 Remake!! = ) 173 55.10%

World of Final Fantasy < 3 26 8.28%

see results 28 8.92%

Total:314

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Around the Network

Are we just picking one or the other? if so then Final Fantasy XV for sure... oh sorry forgot you included World of Final Fantasy, not interested in it tbh. I'll be buying both XV and VII for sure though.

And I'm just sitting her and enjoy FFXIV like hell ^.^

I have been waiting for a Remake of FFVII since Crisis Core.

I don't care for XV or World.

Massively hyped for 15 and 7 remake, but I think that I'm slightly more hyped for 7 due to loving the first and being one of the many people wanting this to happen.
Not interested in world at all.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

15 because it's not a PS1 game.

A turn-based FF 7 remake easily beats World of Final Fantasy, but if Square decides to drastically change the battle system then WFF will be the only one I might try. I won't even touch FF 15.

I'm curious to see how WoFF will find the right balance between the cheese factor and drama. These two elements were present through most of the series but FF13 took itself more seriously than it should, and I expect to some degree that FF15 will be the same in that regard. It's not that important, however.

FF7 will be my pick if it was just a fresh and a newer take on on the original's turn-based combat, and it would still be my pick if it shared the same mechanics on a modern engine.

.- -... -.-. -..

The point here is that as long as you have a PS4 won't be made to choose or wait.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
The point here is that as long as you have a PS4 you don't have to choose or wait.

Time constraints? Money constraints? 

Besides that, the thread is about preference, not a dichotomic choice.