By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy 7 Remake or World of FF ?

Your MOST WANTED Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy 15 !!!!!! 87 27.71%

Final Fantasy 7 Remake!! = ) 173 55.10%

World of Final Fantasy < 3 26 8.28%

see results 28 8.92%

Total:314

FF14 heavensward (just bought it)

Around the Network

XV and VII Re.

XV > VII > World

Exactly,  turn-based old school battle system or I wont even give it a second thought.

FF15. Yh I love FF7 and all but I know exactly what is going to happen with that game. I will take brand new over nostalgia any day everyday.

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
FF14 heavensward (just bought it)

Good buy :)

Final Fantasy VII and maybe World of FF ... from what i've seen, i dont like FF 15

sc94597 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
The point here is that as long as you have a PS4 you don't have to choose or wait.

Time constraints? Money constraints? 

Besides that, the thread is about preference, not a dichotomic choice. 

Nah, those are individual problems that companies won't solve sending free copies through mail and giving counsil on how to fix your own schedule.

You have a point though, I should have written "be made to choose or wait which one to play as long as you have a PS4".

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

VII Remake

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

As much as I liked FF7 and a FF fan in general i'm sad to see all the resources going into a remake, I really hope that they would use the FF7 world and make an alternate/different story within the world rather than just the original story with improved graphics.

Would much rather see a new story or a new FF as playing the original FF7 is still pleasing and as good as new graphics are knowing how the story unfolds in a RPG isn't as fun and something keeping you on the edge of your seat with plot twists and turns.

So for them reasons I voted FF15.