By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PREDICT : UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Sales PREDICTION Thread!!!

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Liftime Sales

around 7 million 144 46.45%

around 12million 126 40.65%

around 15million 38 12.26%

Total:308

realistically I think 7M but would be awesome if it reaches 12M

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
realistically I think 7M but would be awesome if it reaches 12M

most likely it will

LAST of US sold more than 10million,7million in the first year itself

UNCHARTED is going to be SONY's main franchise and they will market the hell out of it

it will easily so 7million in the first 6months and around 8-9million first year itself

also remeber PS4 is far ahead install base and also much much faster growing hardware sales compared to when Uncharted 2 launched on 23million PS3 install base

Plus SONY and PLAYSTATION are in resurgance and all games are selling much much better on PS4 than they ever did on PS3

super6646 said:
enlightenedmaster said:
super6646 said:

Halo will release in October. It'll be closer to 17-18 million by then. And don't underestimate master chief. Halo 3 sold 15 million, and it had started on a smaller userbase than the XB1 had

the way XBONE is going it will only have 15million sales by then

well we sure can underestimate Master Chief aster how MICROSOFT has milked the living hsit out of him

he is tired

HALO 3 sold 12million not 15million and even that becuase of massive dicounting and bundling back in the day and microsoft marketing

without which HALO 3 wud be at 8million

HALO 3 launched on 360 install base of 12million and HALO 5 will launch on 15million,even then it doesn't matter and not comparable

360 was a strong console,had good sales

HALO was almost the biggest franchise with GTA,FINAL FANTASY,etc - today FIFA,COD,ASSASSINS,etc are beating it in sales

MICROSOFT was star of last generation with money hatting ROCKSTAR,EA,ACTIVISON,SQUARE ENIX and billion dollar marketing campaign

discounted bundles and price-cuts

ALL of which is missing this generation and XBONE is going very slow,it will be good if XBONE even makes half of 360's hardware sales

and

MICROSOFT's just seems to have given up on XBOX brand

I hope your joking. Also, Halo 3 did sell 15 million: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_3#Sales

you use wikipedia as a source?................................................lmao.............................hahahahah.............................rofl

even if it did sell 15million,i won't be suprised as it will dicounted and bundled the hell out and plus MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION sales

STILL,all my points stand valid

bouzane said:
enlightenedmaster said:
bouzane said:
What is wrong with that poll? :/

To answer your question I predict 8 million LTD.

what problem are you having?

The only options are 7, 12 and 15 million. The poll is frankly terrible, it should be more like:

4-6
6-8
8-10
10-12
12+

i made it around 7,12,15million

i had put 10million but somehow during editing it dissappeared

Around 7million - for the people that think it won't do more than Uncharted 2 or Uncharted 3

Around 12million - for the people that think it will be marketed the hell out by SONY and becuase of PS4 momentum plus Uncharted hype

Around 15million - for the people that think it will be marketed the hell out by SONY and becuase of PS4 momentum plus Uncharted hype plus Perfect 10/10 score plus bundling

Your Idea:

4-6 - this wud frankly be stupid as Uncharted 4 will surely cross this,the poll is for getting an idea not just for providing options and having fun
6-8 - around 7million option already there
8-10 - editing spoiled this option
10-12 - around 12million option already there
12+ - around 15million option already there

enlightenedmaster said:

i made it around 7,12,15million

i had put 10million but somehow during editing it dissappeared

Around 7million - for the people that think it won't do more than Uncharted 2 or Uncharted 3

Around 12million - for the people that think it will be marketed the hell out by SONY and becuase of PS4 momentum plus Uncharted hype

Around 15million - for the people that think it will be marketed the hell out by SONY and becuase of PS4 momentum plus Uncharted hype plus Perfect 10/10 score plus bundling

Your Idea:

4-6 - this wud frankly be stupid as Uncharted 4 will surely cross this,the poll is for getting an idea not just for providing options and having fun
6-8 - around 7million option already there
8-10 - editing spoiled this option
10-12 - around 12million option already there
12+ - around 15million option already there

"4-6 - this wud frankly be stupid as Uncharted 4 will surely cross this,the poll is for getting an idea not just for providing options and having fun"

Then why did you include 15 million because Uncharted 4 is not going to come anywhere near that.

Around the Network
PenguinZ said:
enlightenedmaster said:
PenguinZ said:

1.5m first week

7.5m LT... Maybe.

your first week is way way too low,there is no way UNCHARTED 4 is selling less than UNCHARTED 3 first week.

Uncharted 2 sold 900k first week on a PS3 install base of 23million

and

Uncharted 3 sold 1.3million first week on a PS3 install base of 55million

Uncharted 3 will sell much better as by March 2016,PS4 will have an install base of 35million and SONY and UNCHARTED are now much bigger than on PS3.

Perhaps my FW estimates are low, but yours are too high. I have to balance things out you know. :P

a little bit probably

but after PS4 price-cut this fall to $349 and SONY marketing the hell out of UNCHARTED 4,it cud easily be reacheable

2million first week - it will easily cross this

2.5million first week - it will easily cross this

3million first week - hard but doable with SONY marketing and PS4 momentum and Uncharted hype

3.5million first week - tough but doable with perfect score reviews and SONY marketing and PS4 momentum and Uncharted hype

bouzane said:

"4-6 - this wud frankly be stupid as Uncharted 4 will surely cross this,the poll is for getting an idea not just for providing options and having fun"

Then why did you include 15 million because Uncharted 4 is not going to come anywhere near that.

Uncharted 4 cud reach 15m with perfect score reviews and SONY marketing and PS4 momentum and Uncharted hype

and

PS4 bundling and remember PS4 price-cut in fall 2015 and PS4 SLIM in 2016

enlightenedmaster said:
bouzane said:

Uncharted 4 cud reach 15m with perfect score reviews and SONY marketing and PS4 momentum and Uncharted hype

and

No, it's not possible. Uncharted 4 will not be more popular than 2 and 3 combined. By your logic I could ask what would happen if the PSN went down, the XOne had a killer holiday season and Uncharted 4 was a critical disappointment? Would 4-6 million still be so ridiculous? I don't think it's going to happen but it is certainly a greater possibility than 15 million.

enlightenedmaster said:
super6646 said:
enlightenedmaster said:
super6646 said:

Halo will release in October. It'll be closer to 17-18 million by then. And don't underestimate master chief. Halo 3 sold 15 million, and it had started on a smaller userbase than the XB1 had

the way XBONE is going it will only have 15million sales by then

well we sure can underestimate Master Chief aster how MICROSOFT has milked the living hsit out of him

he is tired

HALO 3 sold 12million not 15million and even that becuase of massive dicounting and bundling back in the day and microsoft marketing

without which HALO 3 wud be at 8million

HALO 3 launched on 360 install base of 12million and HALO 5 will launch on 15million,even then it doesn't matter and not comparable

360 was a strong console,had good sales

HALO was almost the biggest franchise with GTA,FINAL FANTASY,etc - today FIFA,COD,ASSASSINS,etc are beating it in sales

MICROSOFT was star of last generation with money hatting ROCKSTAR,EA,ACTIVISON,SQUARE ENIX and billion dollar marketing campaign

discounted bundles and price-cuts

ALL of which is missing this generation and XBONE is going very slow,it will be good if XBONE even makes half of 360's hardware sales

and

MICROSOFT's just seems to have given up on XBOX brand

I hope your joking. Also, Halo 3 did sell 15 million: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_3#Sales

you use wikipedia as a source?................................................lmao.............................hahahahah.............................rofl

even if it did sell 15million,i won't be suprised as it will dicounted and bundled the hell out and plus MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION sales

STILL,all my points stand valid

No, these numbers where as of 2012. Please read the source before posting on it. Also, the source was Microsoft, so yeah!

bouzane said:
enlightenedmaster said:

and

No, it's not possible. Uncharted 4 will not be more popular than 2 and 3 combined. By your logic I could ask what would happen if the PSN went down, the XOne had a killer holiday season and Uncharted 4 was a critical disappointment? Would 4-6 million still be so ridiculous? I don't think it's going to happen but it is certainly a greater possibility than 15 million.

it most surely will,your statements are absurd

PSN went down,then SONY cud get their brand damaged but not much

if XBONE had a killer holiday then XBONE will sell well and HALO and FORZA will sell well,but wo't really affect UNCHARTED 4 sales much

by your scenarios,can i ask you? - if sun cam near earth and burnt all our fucking arses then wud PS4 and XBONE still be selling......ooh tough question?

all those things can happen,but if you have an agenda or are pessimist person then thats you,world isn't gonna suddenly become dissapointing

you don't think,thats your opinion,keep it to urself,just because you think so doesn't mean it becomes the norm or most likely to happen

and UNCHARTED 4 selling 4-6million is nowhere near the possibility of UNCHARTED 4 selling 15million

where do you get this kind of thinking,do oyu have an agenda? - do you hated Uncharted and SONY and PLAYSTATION

Uncharted 4 cud easily sell over 10million plus SONY will most likely bundle it for a while which will help it cross 12million easily

if SONY bundles it for 2 years then it can easily pass 15million with PS4 selling 15million yearly easily