By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PREDICT : UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Sales PREDICTION Thread!!!

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Liftime Sales

around 7 million 144 46.45%

around 12million 126 40.65%

around 15million 38 12.26%

Total:308
Mr.Playstation said:
First Week: 1.4 Million

Life Time Sales: 8.5 Million

your first week is way way too low,there is no way UNCHARTED 4 is selling less than UNCHARTED 3 first week.

Uncharted 2 sold 900k first week on a PS3 install base of 23million

and

Uncharted 3 sold 1.3million first week on a PS3 install base of 55million

Uncharted 3 will sell much better as by March 2016,PS4 will have an install base of 35million and SONY and UNCHARTED are now much bigger than on PS3.

Around the Network
enlightenedmaster said:
Mr.Playstation said:
First Week: 1.4 Million

Life Time Sales: 8.5 Million

your first week is way way too low,there is no way UNCHARTED 4 is selling less than UNCHARTED 3 first week.

and

Uncharted 3 will sell much better as by March 2016,PS4 will have an install base of 35million and SONY and UNCHARTED are now much bigger than on PS3.

That's why I said that Uncharted 4 will sell 100K more first week . Hopefully it will sell more way more, but I don't think it's going to be the 10 million+ seller many are hoping for.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

enlightenedmaster said:
Angelv577 said:
FW: 2m
LT: 7m

Uncharted 2 & 3 sold 7million and LAST OF US sold 10million

UNCHARTED 4 is gonna atleast be over that

the last of us sold that amount on 2 platform so it's not the same thing.  I would still stick to my prediction, maybe 7.5m-8m.

It will easily be the top selling exclusive in 2016

1.5m first week

7.5m LT... Maybe.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network

It'll do very good, but Halo will still edge it. I predict 2 million first week, 7.5 million lifetime.

FW - 2.5m
LT - 9m

Mr.Playstation said:

That's why I said that Uncharted 4 will sell 100K more first week . Hopefully it will sell more way more, but I don't think it's going to be the 10 million+ seller many are hoping for.

most likely it will

LAST of US sold more than 10million,7million in the first year itself

UNCHARTED is going to be SONY's main franchise and they will market the hell out of it

it will easily so 7million in the first 6months and around 8-9million first year itself

also remeber PS4 is far ahead install base and also much much faster growing hardware sales compared to when Uncharted 2 launched on 23million PS3 install base

Plus SONY and PLAYSTATION are in resurgance and all games are selling much much better on PS4 than they ever did on PS3

PenguinZ said:

1.5m first week

7.5m LT... Maybe.

and

super6646 said:

It'll do very good, but Halo will still edge it. I predict 2 million first week, 7.5 million lifetime.

HALO is acutally looking weak and fatigued because of continuous milking over the last 8 years

HALO is still a big franchise and with microsoft marketing will do wonders in sales

Also how much will HALO sell on 13million current install base?

but UNCHARTED 4 and the way PS4 is going cud easily win the battle