By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PREDICT : UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Sales PREDICTION Thread!!!

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Liftime Sales

around 7 million 144 46.45%

around 12million 126 40.65%

around 15million 38 12.26%

Total:308
Angelv577 said:
enlightenedmaster said:
Angelv577 said:
FW: 2m
LT: 7m

Uncharted 2 & 3 sold 7million and LAST OF US sold 10million

UNCHARTED 4 is gonna atleast be over that

the last of us sold that amount on 2 platform so it's not the same thing.  I would still stick to my prediction, maybe 7.5m-8m.

it sold 7million as a new IP in its first year

and selling 3million more on PS4 is pretty close to the same thing

Around the Network
enlightenedmaster said:
super6646 said:

It'll do very good, but Halo will still edge it. I predict 2 million first week, 7.5 million lifetime.

HALO is acutally looking weak and fatigued because of continuous milking over the last 8 years

HALO is still a big franchise and with microsoft marketing will do wonders in sales

Also how much will HALO sell on 13million current install base?

but UNCHARTED 4 and the way PS4 is going cud easily win the battle

Halo will release in October. It'll be closer to 17-18 million by then. And don't underestimate master chief. Halo 3 sold 15 million, and it had started on a smaller userbase than the XB1 had

10 mil lifetime

2mill FW
8.5-9mill LT

super6646 said:

Halo will release in October. It'll be closer to 17-18 million by then. And don't underestimate master chief. Halo 3 sold 15 million, and it had started on a smaller userbase than the XB1 had

the way XBONE is going it will only have 15million sales by then

well we sure can underestimate Master Chief aster how MICROSOFT has milked the living hsit out of him

he is tired

HALO 3 sold 12million not 15million and even that becuase of massive dicounting and bundling back in the day and microsoft marketing

without which HALO 3 wud be at 8million

HALO 3 launched on 360 install base of 12million and HALO 5 will launch on 15million,even then it doesn't matter and not comparable

360 was a strong console,had good sales

HALO was almost the biggest franchise with GTA,FINAL FANTASY,etc - today FIFA,COD,ASSASSINS,etc are beating it in sales

MICROSOFT was star of last generation with money hatting ROCKSTAR,EA,ACTIVISON,SQUARE ENIX and billion dollar marketing campaign

discounted bundles and price-cuts

ALL of which is missing this generation and XBONE is going very slow,it will be good if XBONE even makes half of 360's hardware sales

and

MICROSOFT's just seems to have given up on XBOX brand

Around the Network

What is wrong with that poll? :/

To answer your question I predict 8 million LTD.

bouzane said:

what problem are you having?

enlightenedmaster said:
bouzane said:

what problem are you having?

The only options are 7, 12 and 15 million. The poll is frankly terrible, it should be more like:

4-6
6-8
8-10
10-12
12+

enlightenedmaster said:
PenguinZ said:

1.5m first week

7.5m LT... Maybe.

your first week is way way too low,there is no way UNCHARTED 4 is selling less than UNCHARTED 3 first week.

Uncharted 2 sold 900k first week on a PS3 install base of 23million

and

Uncharted 3 sold 1.3million first week on a PS3 install base of 55million

Uncharted 3 will sell much better as by March 2016,PS4 will have an install base of 35million and SONY and UNCHARTED are now much bigger than on PS3.

Perhaps my FW estimates are low, but yours are too high. I have to balance things out you know. :P

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

enlightenedmaster said:
super6646 said:

the way XBONE is going it will only have 15million sales by then

well we sure can underestimate Master Chief aster how MICROSOFT has milked the living hsit out of him

he is tired

HALO 3 sold 12million not 15million and even that becuase of massive dicounting and bundling back in the day and microsoft marketing

without which HALO 3 wud be at 8million

HALO 3 launched on 360 install base of 12million and HALO 5 will launch on 15million,even then it doesn't matter and not comparable

360 was a strong console,had good sales

HALO was almost the biggest franchise with GTA,FINAL FANTASY,etc - today FIFA,COD,ASSASSINS,etc are beating it in sales

MICROSOFT was star of last generation with money hatting ROCKSTAR,EA,ACTIVISON,SQUARE ENIX and billion dollar marketing campaign

discounted bundles and price-cuts

ALL of which is missing this generation and XBONE is going very slow,it will be good if XBONE even makes half of 360's hardware sales

and

MICROSOFT's just seems to have given up on XBOX brand

I hope your joking. Also, Halo 3 did sell 15 million: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_3#Sales