By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL Amiibo Collecting and Trading Thread!

tbone51 said:
Rafie said:

Can we preorder now?

Gaf is saying on the 24th. We need to help each other out lol

It's not pre-ordering.  That's when it's being released.  There is no pre-ordering.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

Again we have to remind each other!

You over there in the U.K, tbone?

.....and damn no preordering. Welp, I'll be on Amazon at midnight ordering Palutena.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Amazon is probably the worst place for an exclusive. For the rest you could at least wait out the night before at the store and guarantee yourself an amiibo, but for Palutena, it'll probably sell out in 5 seconds. I don't really have hope getting this one :/

Rafie said:

.....and damn no preordering. Welp, I'll be on Amazon at midnight ordering Palutena.

I feel like amazon is going to do like they did with the previous wave and release some random time throughout the day, so I don't think that it'll come out at midnight.  They'll probably release the time that palutena is going to start selling through an email like they did before.

Around the Network
CWegzz said:
Rafie said:

I feel like amazon is going to do like they did with the previous wave and release some random time throughout the day, so I don't think that it'll come out at midnight.  They'll probably release the time that palutena is going to start selling through an email like they did before.

Ahhh man not again. I can't let Palutena slip thru my fingers. I have no Kid Icarus characters.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

According to the Palutena page on amazon, information about the release is coming out on July 22nd. This will probably have the time in the day they're releasing and similar information.  Make sure you guys click the email me button so you receive this.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010B6EKVC

Got a Charizard at GAME. Pretty cool.
Also, lost the chance to buy Ganondorf, Dark Pit and Wario. Yay!

CWegzz said:

According to the Palutena page on amazon, information about the release is coming out on July 22nd. This will probably have the time in the day they're releasing and similar information.  Make sure you guys click the email me button so you receive this.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010B6EKVC

Good stuff. I'm about to do that right now. I don't want to miss this. I need Palutena and Dark Pit.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

My local game store just got a restock on amiibos and I managed to get Shulk, Ness and Charizard finally. Apparently I got the last ones.