By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL Amiibo Collecting and Trading Thread!

Jigglypuff amiibos were just restocked on target.com in case anyone was looking for one.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network
CWegzz said:
Jigglypuff amiibos were just restocked on target.com in case anyone was looking for one.

Man I was just getting ready to go to bed when I read your post. I quickly went to target.com and ordered it! I'm stoked now. FINALLY getting JigglyPuff. Now if I could just get Rosalina. :) Thanks for the heads up!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Amazon.de just had Shulks (for normal price) available. So I ordered one and also preordered Bowser jr to save the shipping cost. Two more amiibos for my list.

Edit: They also have Lucinas. Don't know why I didn't see them the first time. I also ordered her, so it makes 3 new Amiibos for my list.

Rafie said:
CWegzz said:

Man I was just getting ready to go to bed when I read your post. I quickly went to target.com and ordered it! I'm stoked now. FINALLY getting JigglyPuff. Now if I could just get Rosalina. :) Thanks for the heads up!

Haha, no problem.  I snagged one myself also :)

It seems they had a huge restock of them because they're still strangely in stock.  I was one of the lucky few who got a rosalina in the first shipment.  Appearantly when they restocked jigglypuff, they restocked rosalina as well, but they sold out super fast though.

CWegzz said:
Rafie said:

Haha, no problem.  I snagged one myself also :)

It seems they had a huge restock of them because they're still strangely in stock.  I was one of the lucky few who got a rosalina in the first shipment.  Appearantly when they restocked jigglypuff, they restocked rosalina as well, but they sold out super fast though.

Yeah I saw that they restocked Rosalina, then sold out in the same breath. I was like, "DAMMIT!" However, I'm grateful I got my hands on a Jigglypuff. As soon as I saw your post, I quickly ordered it. I would have ordered Rosalina, Lucina, and Pit if they had anymore. It's all good. LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

Palutena is going to be an amazon exclusive releasing on July 24th.

http://www.destructoid.com/palutena-amiibo-is-an-amazon-exclusive-295991.phtml

CWegzz said:

Can we preorder now?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Fuxk my life. God damn NOA

Rafie said:
CWegzz said:

Can we preorder now?

Gaf is saying on the 24th. We need to help each other out lol

Amazon exclusive...

Why...?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."