By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL Amiibo Collecting and Trading Thread!

tbone51 said:
Mbolibombo said:

The ones bolded I do need

Damn, your in sweden right? I would say trade me a rare for either Ness or D3.

If you fpund palutena that be great. I take her or especially yarn yoshi (perferibly blue/pink)

I dont know how much it costs to send an Amiibo over "the Pond" so to speak. I will look in to it though!

Around the Network

AmazonJosh posted on Reddit that they have a large stock of palutena amiibos and they shouldn't sell out until about 15 minutes after release. He says he's confident that they're not going to be like Robin or Lucina and disappear instantly. So as long as you are there at the right time, you should have no problem getting one :]
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3d8pmu/714_amazon_megathread/ct36qdw

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Mbolibombo said:
tbone51 said:

Damn, your in sweden right? I would say trade me a rare for either Ness or D3.

If you fpund palutena that be great. I take her or especially yarn yoshi (perferibly blue/pink)

I dont know how much it costs to send an Amiibo over "the Pond" so to speak. I will look in to it though!

Keep im touch here :)

I have no Fire Emblem characters. I need some. Hell I need them all. So Dark Pit will be a Best Buy exclusive?

I have Shulk, King Dededee, Charizard, WFT (Wii Fit Trainer), Wario, and Ness. Those are my recent ones.

You can find Pac Man just about ANYWHERE here in South Florida. I'm mad I missed Rosalina though. :(

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Went to NWS today.

Mind my crappy handwriting.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I'm sitting at 11 amiibos right now. I'd like to get a few more such as Villager, Ness, Megaman, Little Mac, etc... I prefer the ones without the cheap plastic that holds them up. Wish they spent a little more money on them and made that cheap plastic some kind of real life thing (such as leaves or bush to hold up Link) instead of just an unappealing plastic stand.

Also... Please correct the thread tittle.  If this is the official thread then please spell thread right.

Ultrashroomz said:

Went to NWS today.

Mind my crappy handwriting.

I wasn't going to say something but man.... You are 17? and you write like that???  Looks like a 3rd grader hand writing...

Don't know if this have been posted before, but Hong Kong is getting amiibo. Likely to be just a Japanese repackaging though.

for those who are interested: http://www.nintendo.com.hk/amiibo/index.htm

I went to my local gamestop today not expecting to buy any amiibos, but they had a ness and three King Dededes, so I bought one of each :]

Shulk and Ness amiibos are in stock at gamestop.com. Hurry before they're gone.

Edit:  Nvm, they're gone