By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL Amiibo Collecting and Trading Thread!

Went on the hunt for the new amiibos which were released on friday, but I also found some older ones which were restocked. Got Olimar and Pac-Man in a store and ordered Dr. Mario, Meta Knight and Luigi (Party) online. Now only Daraen and Mario are missing and I will have an amiibo from every character released yet.

Around the Network

PALUTENA goes live 5EST!!! Amazon! I need one but cant get it....... :-/

Can't wait to log onto Amazon tomorrow.

Got all my info stored, just gotta spam F5, and hope for the best.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Daraen reappeared in germany and is available for normal price in mediamarkt. Under normal conditions I would have already bought him. However I am currently catsitting my parents cat and over 100 km away from a mediamarkt. My parents on the other side make vacation and will go shopping tomorrow near a mediamarkt. So I ordered a Daraen on the mediamarkt in their vacation area and asked them to get it tomorrow. I have no Idea if this will work, but if they really get it, than my Fire Emblem Collection will be complete.

5pm can't get here sooner today. I want Palutena. I can't believe I'm going to be by a computer fighting to get a 13 dollar accessory. Shame on me. I can't help it though. I don't want to miss out and risk paying more on ebay. LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

Question: Is the Silver Mario Amiibo rare? Because I just ordered one from Target. I always assumed it was rare like the gold one, but it looks like there are plenty in stock on Amazon. What's the deal?

The Silver Mario is no longer rare. I can find them anywhere without effort. I live in South Florida btw. The gold one is definitely rare in physical retail.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Ultrashroomz said:
Can't wait to log onto Amazon tomorrow.

Got all my info stored, just gotta spam F5, and hope for the best.

Rafie said:
The Silver Mario is no longer rare. I can find them anywhere without effort. I live in South Florida btw. The gold one is definitely rare in physical retail.

Haha oh well. I thought I was getting something really rare. It'll still be cool to have I guess. 

SJReiter said:
Rafie said:

Haha oh well. I thought I was getting something really rare. It'll still be cool to have I guess. 

Yeah it's cool. It's not common, but it's not rare either. Hope you're getting that Palutena today. Patiently waiting for 5pm for it on Amazon. :D

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron