By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL Amiibo Collecting and Trading Thread!

I've got around 14 amiibos at the moment. Currently still waiting on my Ness but unfortunately Nintendo couldn't supply all pre-orders (same thing happened with Shulk).

Around the Network

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Anyone know when we can preorder the next wave in the U.S?

I have most of them but it has been quite the frustrating experience getting there! I still need Rosalina, Ike, and Wii Fit Trainer. I only have one Ness unfortunately.

Still only got Samus!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone know when we can preorder the next wave in the U.S?

Not the answer you're looking for, but Dark Pit amiibo is going to be exclusive at Best Buy, and they confirmed that there will be no preorders for Dark Pit.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Boutros said:
I have most of them but it has been quite the frustrating experience getting there! I still need Rosalina, Ike, and Wii Fit Trainer. I only have one Ness unfortunately.

Your collecting them? O.o Biggest news of the week i heard!!!

Srry dont have any of them extras, Had 4 Rosalina's at once, but gave them to people who needed them. 

I saw Shulk in a store today and bought him spontaneously, but I'm not sure if he's still rare. The store also had 13 Rosalinas and 6 Villagers.

Link is used and Marth and Shulk are still sealed. Marth's sword is bent a little unfortunately.

episteme said:

I saw Shulk in a store today and bought him spontaneously, but I'm not sure if he's still rare. The store also had 13 Rosalinas and 6 villagers.

Link is used and Marth and Shulk are still sealed. Marth's sword is bent a little unfortunately.

Hey hey! Go buy only if you can villagers. And rosalina. I n3ed hem pls