By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - ISIS making advances in Egypt

HollyGamer said:
generic-user-1 said:
hatmoza said:
super6646 said:

You mean this image?

This is kinda disturbing (I read Arabic). These are past names of these regions. So basically ISIS wants to replicate  what Islam did 1400 years ago but in a modern fasion.

i think its way more disturbing how bad those guys are at history...  they have forgotten sicily, and they dont remember that the turks got beaten by the weakest european before they could conquere viena.

Well in fact you cannot compared Khilafah with ISIS lol, Islamic Khilafah is the most powerful civilization and succesfull compared to every other civilization before and after, lol including Rome, China and even puny American Lol. I am againts ISIS but when you you downplay Khilafah you will not end well because i can argue with u with a lot of fact from historical source form both persepective including european and Islamict persepective .

that doesnt change that sicily should be dark..

and conquering the middle east isnt that hard.

Around the Network

Wait so IS has already attacked Egypt twice before this? I will never understand why most countries refuse to defend themselves. If America is attacked we retaliate and there will be peace when the enemy surrenders.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

you overestimate them.

There are several nations that have more than enough strength to defend themselves. Egypt being one of them. Turkey even more.

Stellar_Fungk said:
How did they get those american humvees?

it amuses me that so many people feign all this outrage yet forget to ask the important questions like this one

LurkerJ said:
I am speechless. These guys are spreading like fire EVERYWHERE. It's only a matter of time before they get to attack Europe on a regular basis.

Egypt touches the Mediterranean sea. So if they have a get a stronghold there then frequent attacks in Europe is highly possible.

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

it amuses me that so many people feign all this outrage yet forget to ask the important questions like this one

No room for conspiracy theories here. They got them from fleeing or defeated Iraqi army.

Mystro-Sama said:
LurkerJ said:
I am speechless. These guys are spreading like fire EVERYWHERE. It's only a matter of time before they get to attack Europe on a regular basis.

Egypt touches the Mediterranean sea. So if they have a get a stronghold there then frequent attacks in Europe is highly possible.

they dont need a port for homegrown terrorists in europe. and an allout attack by sea would be over in minutes.

coolbeans said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

A lot of American equipment was left in Iraq.

I would say offered to Iraqi army.

Somebody is successfully standing up to ISIS? Does that mean we can expect another American led invasion in order to topple their oppressive regime and establish a house of cards which will quickly collapse and enable the Islamofascists to conquer another territory using American made equipment? We should apply the lessons we didn't learn in Libya and blunder into Egypt, it just has to work this time! Seriously though, ISIS is only as powerful as they are because behind the scenes America is still operating under the Carter / Reagan Doctrine.

bouzane said:

Somebody is successfully standing up to ISIS? Does that mean we can expect another American led invasion in order to topple their oppressive regime and establish a house of cards which will quickly collapse and enable the Islamofascists to conquer another territory using American made equipment? We should apply the lessons we didn't learn in Libya and blunder into Egypt, it just has to work this time! Seriously though, ISIS is only as powerful as they are because behind the scenes America is still operating under the Carter / Reagan Doctrine.

What kind of operation is that?