By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - ISIS making advances in Egypt

super6646 said:
LurkerJ said:
I am speechless. These guys are spreading like fire EVERYWHERE. It's only a matter of time before they get to attack Europe on a regular basis.

Yup, pretty much this. The air campaign is doing jack shit. Another middle eastern war for America again?

This is international threat that needs multinational military intervention and co-operation because..... right now ISIS is a multinational organization that is outsmarting their targets.

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
super6646 said:

Yup, pretty much this. The air campaign is doing jack shit. Another middle eastern war for America again?

This is international threat that needs multinational military intervention and co-operation because..... right now ISIS is a multinational organization that is outsmarting their targets.

What international help? The europeans have crippled their militaries, especially since the recession. Russia and China don't want to help along. And Canada? Don't even get me started. Sure there will be help, but it'll be America's war again, trust me.

super6646 said:
Esiar said:
You should look at their 5-year plan. Imagine if they were successful.

You mean this image?

Yes

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

super6646 said:
Esiar said:
You should look at their 5-year plan. Imagine if they were successful.

You mean this image?

Giving how the unexperienced Arabic armies are a joke and only know how to oppress unarmed citizens, it's very likely that we'll be looking at a similar map sooner than later..

super6646 said:
LurkerJ said:

What international help? The europeans have crippled their militaries, especially since the recession. Russia and China don't want to help along. And Canada? Don't even get me started. Sure there will be help, but it'll be America's war again, trust me.

A bleak and gloomy future. I can't imagine what would happen if/when these terrorists get a hold of nuclear heads...

Around the Network

they totaly insane... they want to break into gaza to fight with hamas. and they are at war with the taliban...

generic-user-1 said:
they totaly insane... they want to break into gaza to fight with hamas. and they are at war with the taliban...

LOL hamas. How I miss those friendly terrorists.

LurkerJ said:
generic-user-1 said:

well hamas is better than isis...

generic-user-1 said:
LurkerJ said:
generic-user-1 said:

well hamas is better than isis...

I am serious when I say I miss them. Cause they look friendly and harmless in comparison to ISIS.

super6646 said:
LurkerJ said:

Russia, China, US, Iran, Saudis and every other country in the region is involved, involved politically, involved military, even though not necessarily officially. US here is the only party that interested in endless chaos and bloodshed, instigating and escalating. That's not really hard equation if you include the context of past few years before ISIS.

Welcome to the world behind peak oil, the further we go -- the more interesting it gets :D