By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus in July: Rocket League, Geometry Wars 3, Entwined, more

Hooray

Metroid Prime: Blast Ball for free!

Around the Network

Another month with nothing I even want to try... Sigh...

BMaker11 said:
Burek said:
So, no 5 years of PS+ celebration with anything decent, games ranging from meh to blah.
I know that a few people are excited for Ricket League, but it combines two most coma-inducing sports for me: car racing and european football.

I'm American ahd this just irks me =/.

"European football" is just football. Everywhere. Except America, where it's called "Soccer". "American football" is where the distinction should be made. Because we're the only ones that say "football" and mean a completely different sport.

I am European, and I think football should be renamed to Betball, since the point of the game has become to have 22 undernourished midgets run around for 90 minutes until they reach a predetermined score agreed before the match.

Nice month! Rocket league beta was alot of fun so i am really happy we are getting this free!
Styx looks good never tried it but looking at the gameplay vid's i might like it

great line up (who ever complain ... get over it those are free game! and great line up (3 game among them i was going to buy so thx PS+ i just save 30$!

Around the Network

Has entwined already been on psn plus for ps3. Seems to be only on ps4 and vita this month.

No complaints here, I own ps3, vita and ps4 so always a lot to try and usually at least 1 I enjoy.

Erm... when do we start getting consistent retail games? Going on 2 years since release, I'm sure there's enough cheap retail games to put them on PS+.

I'm going to keep saying this, so happy Rocket League is going to be a PS+ game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Interested in Styx and Entwined. I would love to play Rain, but my PS3 died last year. =/

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

quite a few games that are released straight to PS+ btw, not only Rocket League but also Mousecraft and the Vita version of Geometry Wars 3 - I wonder if one of the Sony published psn games will take that route aswell

I could see The Tomorrow Children being a candidate as it really needs an active community