By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus in July: Rocket League, Geometry Wars 3, Entwined, more

Eh, might check out Styx.

Around the Network

So, no 5 years of PS+ celebration with anything decent, games ranging from meh to blah.
I know that a few people are excited for Ricket League, but it combines two most coma-inducing sports for me: car racing and european football.

Rocket league?! Styx?! Best month for ps4!

Honestly if people say this month is shit 'cause don have mah dude brah shooters' i give up on yous

Burek said:
So, no 5 years of PS+ celebration with anything decent, games ranging from meh to blah.
I know that a few people are excited for Ricket League, but it combines two most coma-inducing sports for me: car racing and european football.

I'm American ahd this just irks me =/.

"European football" is just football. Everywhere. Except America, where it's called "Soccer". "American football" is where the distinction should be made. Because we're the only ones that say "football" and mean a completely different sport.

awesome month rocket league would be worth it alone for 2 months even

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:

I'm American ahd this just irks me =/.

"European football" is just football. Everywhere. Except America, where it's called "Soccer". "American football" is where the distinction should be made. Because we're the only ones that say "football" and mean a completely different sport.

Football. In soccer, you kick a ball most of the time with your feet. In american football, you run with a oval shaped thing on your hand, using it more than your feet. No foot, no ball, WTF.

I want to play everything except Mousecraft.. nice month

awesome news about rocket league.

i'm going to guess styx only counts as AA now so we can keep up the ps+ never gets good games dialog where good of course means AAA...

Roronaa_chan said:
I want to play everything except Mousecraft.. nice month

hmm.. Mousecraft looks pretty lemmings-esque so I'll give even that one a try

Ka-pi96 said:
kitler53 said:
awesome news about rocket league.

i'm going to guess styx only counts as AA now so we can keep up the ps+ never gets good games dialog where good of course means AAA...

It's made by Cyanide... calling it AA might be overrating it a bit

did i not get a retail release?