By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus in July: Rocket League, Geometry Wars 3, Entwined, more

torok said:
BMaker11 said:

I'm American ahd this just irks me =/.

"European football" is just football. Everywhere. Except America, where it's called "Soccer". "American football" is where the distinction should be made. Because we're the only ones that say "football" and mean a completely different sport.

Football. In soccer, you kick a ball most of the time with your feet. In american football, you run with a oval shaped thing on your hand, using it more than your feet. No foot, no ball, WTF.

Around the Network

Rain was one of the free games that you could get when the playstation network was hacked. Good thing I picked up the other free game :D

not a stellar month, but i like the offerings. Styx looks cool and i never heard about it before (great thing about this service). GW will be cool on the vita, same as mousecraft. Rain is a long waiting wish. Rocket sounds like a awesome game to play with my friends. Entwined looks beautiful but i heard is too hard so i will just play while is fun... (meaning, i will play the tutorial)

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

BMaker11 said:

Exactly! It would make sense. Like handball. You run around with a ball using your hands. Basketball: put the ball in the basket. Baseball: you play with a ball and the objetive are the bases.

I think we should call it American Rugby.

Jimbo1337 said:
Rain was one of the free games that you could get when the playstation network was hacked. Good thing I picked up the other free game :D

Rain was released in late 2013

Around the Network

Only owned rain, it was alright some moments a little frustrating but it was interesting.
Entwined I never got but had strongly considered. The others I'll try at least once though from my personal taste I have low expectations for rocket league, but that's part of the fun of plus it gets me to try new games

Damn this work. I wanted to make this thread. Well, a little slimmed down. But just you wait.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

celador said:
Vivster is going to cream his pants. He gets his GOTY for free.

Seems like a decent lineup, most seem worth a try

As a regular user of the official Psyonix Rocket League forums this was already heavily rumored for quite some time and I even had my thread for this announcement ready ;)

The funny thing is that I was actually opposed to a free PS+ launch. And half of me still is. Psyonix deserves all the money in the world and the PS+ deal was probably less than they would've made the regular way.

Of course this is still the best thing that could've happeed for the game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Roronaa_chan said:
Jimbo1337 said:

Rain was released in late 2013

There was a settlement done in early 2015 on the 2011 PSN hack: 

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/01/sony-offers-digital-rewards-to-victims-of-2011-psn-hack/

Pretty sure Rocket League alone puts this as one of the better PS+ months in quite some time!!