By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Japan: PSVita, 3DS, PS4 with + (June 22th-28st 2015)

Skullwaker said:
VGPolyglot said:
What do you mean? What I'm trying to show is how it is almost impossible to compare Awakening's sales with If's, as it's 3 games against 1.

You're just spinning it so hard. I was curious if you were dizzy.

He just hopped on the same machine as tbone.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
He just hopped on the same machine as tbone.

Clearly. Both are a bit too extreme for me.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Jranation said:
JWeinCom said:
Good sales for If, but it seems as though Nintendo needs a new handheld sooner rather than later.

yeah! and i think it really goes back to the whole Fusion thing with the NX. Having a holiday 2017 release date is pretty good. 

2016 would be better.  

Okay everyone, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get carried away like that. I hope that people's perception of me isn't tainted.

VGPolyglot said:
Okay everyone, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get carried away like that. I hope that people's perception of me isn't tainted.

Your good, especially when people can deal with me LOL

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

Nah, we're just poking at each other. No escalated feelings or anything.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

that is a very good performance for Persona DAN and PS Vita this week! P:DAN did almost as much as Project diva f 2nd on the vita and PS VITA doubled in hardware sales, which is as much as last year sales with FREEDOM WARS release!! VITA means LIVE!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

spurgeonryan said:
So do we trust Famitsu and the Wii U is well over the ps4 or split the difference and use media and the Wii U is still ahead?

Like always trust MC.

Ryng_Tolu said:

The fuck, on Famitsu Wii U outsell PS4 by >2k. O.o

3DS: 32.333

PSV: 23.769

WIU: 14.013

PS4: 11.977

PS3: 2.451

XB1: 357

I believe Famitsu.  3DS and Wii U titles hold the top ten on Amazon Japan. Splatoon is currently at the three spot.

outlawauron said:
Nah, we're just poking at each other. No escalated feelings or anything.

In more ways than one.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread