Triss 35 36.08%

Yennefer 27 27.84%

Ciri 32 32.99%

none, Geral the best even is is a male. :D 3 3.09%

Total:97

who is the best Witcher girls?

Triss For me!

Around the Network

Haven't played the third entry of The Witcher, but going lore-wise, by the books, Yennefer. No contest.

Ciri! Easy pick!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Triss!

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Yennefer.

Around the Network

Redhead. Always the redhead

Triss !

Redheads win by default. Also, Triss is just plain awesome.

Not sure in what context? Who is most powerful? Who is most beautiful? Who is most trustworthy?

Anyway, I think you should've put Keira Metz also as a choice, just to spice things up a bit.

Wait. You can't be romantic to Ciri. Can you?

And between Triss and Yen. It all depends if you want a more traditional or modern girl. Triss being the old school romantic type and Triss being the more independent and challenging.

Pro Tip full of Spoilers #1: You do not need to convince Yen to help you on the final battle. But if you don't convince Triss that you love her, you will never see her again and you will lose an achievement / trophy.

Pro Tip full of Spoilers #2: Being romantic with both does NOT end well. It will not prevent you from getting all the trophies or achievements, but it will have a moral impact at the end.