By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

I just wanted to thank Shadow1980 for taking the reigns for the month! I'm sure you will do a great job.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Angelv577 said:

Look at BO3 for ps4 just because it is going to have map packs one month in advance.  I didn't understand how this was important last gen and won't pretend I would understand it now but apparently one month of exclusive content can make a difference between COD fans. 

I even met someone at twitch last week that had an xbox one and bought a ps4 just because sony got the COD marketing rights and even bought dying light for ps4 when he already had it on xbox one.  I simply don't understand some gamers.  If you had an xbox one, there is no point in buying a ps4 to play the game that your console already have.

I always thought it made no different and poeple were already set on there console choice for multiplats. I have friends who will only play FPS games on Xbox because of the gamnepad and offset analog sticks and some others who will get it on PS4 since more friends are there but None at all who I know care about the 30 days exclusive deals. Seems weird to go and buy a new console for multiplats anyway.

I agree and unless you are interested in the competitors eclusives, saying you bought a console to play multi when you have a console that do it very well, it would never make sense to me.

Hmm

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Shadow1980 said:
Current Week 1 numbers are up:

PS4 Batman bundle: #13
PS4 LE Batman bundle: #27
Wii U: #35 (!?!)
XBO 1TB MCC bundle: #63
XBO 500MB MCC bundle: #64
PS4 TLOU bundle: #66
New 3DS XL: #83

Wow. So, uh, the Wii U is awfully high up in the ranks right now. Was some kind of deal running for it? The XBO has dropped like a rock. Finally, the New 3DS finally shows up in the top 100 for the weekly rankings.

WHAT!?!? O.o

Who fucking cares why lol, GO WII U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow1980 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

WHAT!?!? O.o

Who fucking cares why lol, GO WII U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is pretty amazing. It's always good to see it do well, even if only for a short while. It's slid a bit in hourlies, though, but it's still comparing well to everything else.

Here's how things are looking now (9:07 PM EDT):

PS4 Batman bundle: #10
PS4 LE Batman bundle: #35
PS4 standalone: #38
Wii U: #51
XBO 1TB MCC bundle: #45
XBO 500MB MCC bundle: #46
PS4 TLOU bundle: #58
XBO 500MB standalone: #72
XBO ACU bundle: #75
New 3DS XL: #79

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=205459&page=1#

:P

Around the Network

Just incredible how the PS4 standalone console at 400$ is beating all Xbox One SKUs. Price cuts and better deals just don't work against this beast, amazing!

Honestly though, what is going on with the Wii U surge? I am happy that the Wii U cracked the top 50, but I just want to know why that is.

Sony literally making the top 40 their domain at the moment. What big video games are due out this month? Any help would be much appreciated!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

GribbleGrunger said:
Tagged and thanks.

Risthel said:
Just incredible how the PS4 standalone console at 400$ is beating all Xbox One SKUs. Price cuts and better deals just don't work against this beast, amazing!

Its because of the Batman bundle. Wait till it begins to drop, then we'll start to see it decrease. Also note Microsoft has more SKU's than Sony.

super6646 said:
Risthel said:

Its because of the Batman bundle. Wait till it begins to drop, then we'll start to see it decrease. Also note Microsoft has more SKU's than Sony.

I see that both have four SKUs in the top 100.